Patrick Hoy, Kindness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So a woman put up a photo of a BA wearing a white blouse with yellow flowers, she asked if anyone knew where to buy? On the QVC Facebook, now usually one of the admin would give the stock reply we will ask the buying team or not sold on QVC. This time total silence from QVC.

Patrick Hoy came on and said it was sold by Next, he went and asked the BA where she got the blouse. The woman was able to buy the blouse, it cost £40.

Now, he did not to do this, but I thought it was very kind of him.

So a woman put up a photo of a BA wearing a white blouse with yellow flowers, she asked if anyone knew where to buy? On the QVC Facebook, now usually one of the admin would give the stock reply we will ask the buying team or not sold on QVC. This time total silence from QVC.

Patrick Hoy came on and said it was sold by Next, he went and asked the BA where she got the blouse. The woman was able to buy the blouse, it cost £40.

Now, he did not to do this, but I thought it was very kind of him.
That was a kind thing to do. He seems to be an easy going, understanding sort of man. But I wish he wouldn't talk about his 'mom' so much or try on the jackets.

They all go on about their moms. Julien Macdonald, Patrick. Anthony, Lee H, etc. Turnip Dennis even rolls his mom out on every show, so he can fluff up her hair for our entertainment.

I think it’s mostly a sales ploy, mention mom, and son seems more endearing to the punters = more sales!

They all go on about their moms. Julien Macdonald, Patrick. Anthony, Lee H, etc. Turnip Dennis even rolls his mom out on every show, so he can fluff up her hair for our entertainment.

I think it’s mostly a sales ploy, mention mom, and son seems more endearing to the punters = more sales!
Exactly what I have suspected for ages - or to show that they trust a product so much so to get it for Mom. Phoney.

Partrick's Mom was on air with him a couple of years ago; she seemed v nice (as much as you can tell in a few minutes). She's brought him up to think of others so she's a great mum in my book!
I'm not biased, though I'm mum to a Patrick too! :love:

I think Patrick is a genuinely nice man that would help anyone. His mum appears in photos sometimes but that's probably just to show that she wears the Quacker clothes.

CC
Totally agree. That's why they had him doing more fashion,not just Quacker & those Liz Taylor jewellery shows. I used to like those jewellery shows,think there was a Grace Kelly one too. Shows had rubbish Qvc is now. Diamonque is okay but there was Taxco,Misha by design,Annie Haak,Amber jewellery to name but a few. It's all radley watches and more radley watches...😴😴😴
I think Patrick is a genuinely nice man that would help anyone. His mum appears in photos sometimes but that's probably just to show that she wears the Quacker clothes.

CC

CC

Latest posts

Back