Peony Flowers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone received their TSV yet? Mine's not been dispatched yet :mysmilie_10:

I know Peony takes ages but I'd hoped with it being a TSV it'd be a bit quicker.

No, still showing in process on my account. Don't see why it needs to take this long.

I don't really mind, just gives me a bit longer to think of an excuse for needing more flowers. :giggle:

They quoted 7-10 days for this to be dispatched from peony. I don't know why they would take your money straight away in that instance? When I bought the acer laptop the money didn't go out for 5 days and the laptop was delivered 2 days later ( to a neighbour who hung on to it for 6 days- but that's another story!)

these have to be suberb compared to what i got from homsense...taking ages to deliver goods always gets me in a bad mood specially when i have paid ahead of time for them

I hope you're happy with them, Boffy. I almost caved and ordered some for a friend who is having a really hard time, but in the end I ordered some real ones for her ( she's a keen flower arranger and has always been a little derisory about artificial flowers!) I have to say though, they weren't much cheaper than the peony ones and will probably last her a couple of weeks- if she is lucky!

I hope you're happy with them, Boffy. I almost caved and ordered some for a friend who is having a really hard time, but in the end I ordered some real ones for her ( she's a keen flower arranger and has always been a little derisory about artificial flowers!) I have to say though, they weren't much cheaper than the peony ones and will probably last her a couple of weeks- if she is lucky!

i love fresh flaaars but they dont last long and cost a fortune. i was in john lewis and they do a lot of peony and thier own brand stems all very very good.the do last many years if you buy the best. i hope the tsv look full and realistic. the high street has spoilt me

I ordered the TSV & the Handkerchief Vase, both say in process, but I received the vase on saturday, so hoping the flowers may arrive today or tomorrow. I must say, very impressed with the vase. Just need the flowers to go in it now. Hubby went to Homebase & picked up their version for me as well (the optic one). Also very nice but I prefer the Peony one as the frill bits around the top are more even. On the Homebase one, they are a bit up & down, if you know what I mean:wonder:

My phalaenopsis arrived today and looks pretty convincing. I just hope the colour doesn't fade as this is always a problem with all faux flaaars, unfortunately. I'd post a picture but don't know how to do this from an iPad.

7 days have passed and still my order is in process zzzzzzzzzzzzz :mysmilie_490:

I find watching Julie Bates hilarious.

She comes across as a nice and articulate woman.... but then says ''flarrrrrrs''

Love it.

7 days have passed and still my order is in process zzzzzzzzzzzzz :mysmilie_490:

They do say 7-10 days direct dispatch and the only time I ordered from them ,the 'in process' changed the day they arrived!

I find watching Julie Bates hilarious.

She comes across as a nice and articulate woman.... but then says ''flarrrrrrs''

Love it.

Yes, she probably is, but I do wish she'd stop acting like ****** Tinkerbell, I find it nauseating in a woman of her age.

i like her enthusiasm hopefully i will love her flaars. i notice she does not say flaars as such anymore more a softer flars

My vase has finally been marked as shipped, although I received it last saturday:mysmilie_520:

Still waiting for my flaarrrs:mysmilie_845: Hoping they might turn up today:mysmilie_503:

My TSV is marked as shipped yayyyyy:mysmilie_8:

Who do Peony use to ship? Last time I bought Peony it was delivered by Royal Mail (normal Royal Mail, not snail QVC Royal Mail)

Latest posts

Back