Perricone....Outrageous prices!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
Where is the value in this range. I wouldn't even consider this range with the prices they charge. I dont care if all hey claim is true, who in todAy's economic climate can justify spending this amount of money. I set myself a limit. £30 for any skin cream, never any more and usually much less. How come there are so few Origins products on the website. Are they on their way out?

The range can't be that good because the presenter looks like a walking advertisement for Botox! (And not a good advertisement at that)!
If it was as good as they say, she wouldn't need to bother with the injections.

It's way WAY out of my price range. I would actually be scared to try it in case I loved it, as I wouldn't be able to afford it long term. But as Ricky said, the presenter has clearly had something done to her own face so I'm guessing it can't be any better than any other 'prestigious' brand.

QVC seem to lose interest in Origins. They had the brand before it disappeared then the brought it back and now they have grown bored with it again.

Actually think its because they charge the same prices you can buy on counter so no saving plus extra shipping on top.

Perricone does not have enough of the magic ingredient in his skincare to actually do anything. They go nuts for this range on QVC US, yet he has never bothered appearing himself.

I was given some of his range by a friend in large sample sizes(10mls) to try. Totally unimpressed.

I have always been prepared to spend on skincare, but I have my limit & this is beyond that.It has probably got a cult following of celebs & I am certainly not in that bracket!

The range can't be that good because the presenter looks like a walking advertisement for Botox! (And not a good advertisement at that)!
If it was as good as they say, she wouldn't need to bother with the injections.

I made a comment about this in another thread this morning. I thought she looked a right old mess & would not even encourage me to buy a cheaper range.

In fairness to people like Keeley & LE their skin does look half decent.

If some of these products did half as much as QVC claim cosmetic surgeons would have been out of business years ago! I just don't fall for the hype any more.

I've just caught a few minutes of it now and 30ml of some cream is £120, world has gone mad :down:

The DMEA wonder ingredient in Perricone is actually a proven anti aging thing. But I read on a beauty board a link of tests done by some American university about anti aging ingedients. The amount of DMEA he puts in his products is far too low to do anything. They had a great deal of trouble actually getting the amounts from the Perricone company that they use in the creams.

Latest posts

Back