Perricone TSV 30/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 5 Piece Collection

Attachments

• Perricone.jpg
    Perricone.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 180
The brand has been bought out. cannot remember who, but they own a number of brands that appear on QVC.
The were bought by The Hut Group.

Another range I have never been tempted buy mostly as the price is extortionate price to maintain. I also was put off by the brand ambassador as she looks like she uses botox.
I noticed someone left a reply on Alison Young's twitter feed asked was she going to let viewers know that some of these ambassador's had botox and the customer not get these results.

Another range I have never been tempted buy mostly as the price is extortionate price to maintain. I also was put off by the brand ambassador as she looks like she uses botox.
I noticed someone left a reply on Alison Young's twitter feed asked was she going to let viewers know that some of these ambassador's had botox and the customer not get these results.
I really like Perricone and you only need a tiny amount so the products seem to last for ages. I noticed last night on the Laura Geller show the models all looked botoxed apart from Nalintha.

I really like Perricone and you only need a tiny amount so the products seem to last for ages. I noticed last night on the Laura Geller show the models all looked botoxed apart from Nalintha.

I think more have, than have not had things done. To me it's so obvs. :mad:

Sheddled?

Meddled with in a **** way - ie to the detriment of the product. See also Decleor & Liz Earle. Sheddled.

I always see the brand in my local TKMaxx. I remember a woman when I was doing my usual scanning of cosmetics and skincare when in the store saying she came in and bought from there brilliant products but would never pay full price. The day she spoke to me she was grabbing pots of all of the stock.

Perricone 5 Piece Classics Anti-Ageing Collection TSV 30/10/20 £159.92 + post

177ml Nutritive Cleanser RRP £32 + post
74ml Neuropeptide Night Cream RRP £199 + post
59ml Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 RRP £59 + post
30ml Cold Plasma Face Plus (30ml) RRP £116 + post
15ml Cold Plasma+ Eye RRP £80 + post

RRP £486 + post

Attachments

• Perricone.jpg
    Perricone.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 86
Perricone 5 Piece Classics Anti-Ageing Collection
Item Number: 240868
QVC Price £325.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.92
P&P £3.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Perricone comprises a curated selection of anti-ageing products, including High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser, Neuropeptide Night Cream, Cold Plasma + Face, Cold Plasma + Eye and High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer Tint SPF 30. Offering a complete day-to-night skincare regime, this Perricone set combines patented technologies and pampering, luxurious formulas to help you transform your everyday beauty ritual.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this five-piece collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £499. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £159.92, plus P&P, you're saving £335.13.

Your complete routine - offering a cleanser, eye serum, daytime and evening hydrating formulas and a tinted moisturiser, this five-piece collection is the best way to discover this revered brand. If you're already a longstanding customer, this is your chance to add your favourite products into your skincare stash.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle various signs of skin ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this great collection once more in 90 days, at this incredible price.

Contains:

• 1 x High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser (177ml; full size) - enriched with alpha lipoic acid, alpha hydroxy acid and copper complex, this cleanser works to rid your skin of grime and make-up while leaving your complexion feeling soft and hydrated
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml; full size) - features a rich, creamy formula that works to deeply hydrate and soften your skin overnight, helping to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • 1 x High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer Tint SPF 30 (59ml; full size) - formulated with pigment-filled capsules that slowly release upon application, this fast-absorbing, oil-free tinted moisturiser with SPF works to minimise the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections
  • 1 x Cold Plasma + Face (30ml; full size) - a concentrated formula designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting smoother-looking skin. Enriched with tripeptides and vitamin C
  • 1 x Cold Plasma + Eye (15ml; full size) - this silky cream is formulated to help improve the appearance of crow's feet and encourage a youthful-looking, dewy skin look. Infused with omegas 3, 6 and 9, plus vitamin C ester
How to use:
High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser:

• Use morning and evening
  • Lather a small amount in between your hands and gently massage it onto your damp skin
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Cold Plasma + Eye:

• Gently tap a pearl-sized amount of product into the eye contour area with your ring finger
  • Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results
Cold Plasma + Face:

• Gently massage a small amount onto your cleansed face with your fingertips and allow it to sink into your skin
Neuropeptide Night Cream:

• Massage onto your cleansed face and neck in the evening, using a gentle upward motion
  • Wait until it has fully absorbed
  • Follow with your favourite moisturiser if desired
High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer Tint SPF 30:

• Apply a pearl-sized amount every morning
  • Massage in a circular motion over any serum or treatment products
  • Follow with your favourite make-up products, or wear alone for a more natural effec

Jill Franks is so delighted the TSV is Perricone as her night cream is a flattened squeezed tube which she would have been spending £199.00 to replace had this come along tonight. ;)o_O

Auto-Delivery
ml for ml

“A great saving: If you were to buy this five-piece collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £499. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £159.92, plus P&P, you're saving £335.13. ”

177ml Nutritive Cleanser RRP £32 cost £10.51

74ml Neuropeptide Night Cream RRP £199 cost £65.35

59ml Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 RRP £59 cost £19.38

30ml Cold Plasma Face Plus (30ml) RRP £129 cost £42.36

15ml Cold Plasma+ Eye RRP £80 cost £26.27

RRP £499 cost £163.87 incl p&p used in calculations

Thanks SCW for RRP prices

Latest posts

Back