Perricone TSV 5/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is always quite a bit of Perricone in TKMaxx. Quite a while back I was doing my usual nosing around the cosmetic part and got chatting with a woman who told me she always comes to TKMaxx to buy it.

I remember getting free a half size of the Finish(moisturiser), actually liked it and was using for well over a month when I suddenly came out in red lumps. Knew it must be it as nothing else had changed in my products. So bye-bye Perricone for me.

ml for ml

Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser (177ml full size) RRP £32 + post cost £10.99
High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer (118ml supersize) RRP £89 + post cost £30.58
Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer (59ml full size) RRP £129 + post cost £44.32
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml full size) RRP £119 + post cost £40.89
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift (59ml full size) RRP £79 + post cost £27.14

RRP £448 (thank you SCW) cost £153.92 incl p&p used in calculations.

I personally wouldn't buy from this range as the brand ambassador can hardly move her top lip, which indicates that the brand may be good but not good enough as she clearly has had a little help from botox, just my personal thoughts.

ml for ml

Vitamin C Ester Brightening Cleanser (177ml full size) RRP £32 + post cost £10.99
High Potency Classics Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer (118ml supersize) RRP £89 + post cost £30.58
Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer (59ml full size) RRP £129 + post cost £44.32
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml full size) RRP £119 + post cost £40.89
Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift (59ml full size) RRP £79 + post cost £27.14

RRP £448 (thank you SCW) cost £153.92 incl p&p used in calculations.
Anything with a so called reduction of £294 is either a downright lie or vastly overpriced in the first place if it can be sold at this reduction even taking into account bulk sales.

Even if interested I can’t warm to the BA .

Perricone have an outlet website with low prices on items with a short use by date. That could be a good way to dip a toe in the water. The tsv looks tempting but I know there are no miracles out there or all the filler and Botox merchants would be out of business. I’m going for a retinol serum next time anyway.

Its not a miracle but what I like about Perricone is your skin does look better. Hydrated and refined. Its not a miracle and I don't have badly aged skin but its my favourite of all the brands. I like Decleor but I am using up all the old packaging I bought cheap from QVC. Oddly the new light day cream (lavender fine) which is a replacement for the older version is much nicer...its richer smells more of lavender not sour milk the older version smelled of

Latest posts

Back