Peter Sherlock is back on shopping tv yet again !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Gobsmacked to see Peter Shylock !! back on shopping tv he must have been on every shopping channel going now he is the resident beauty expert on TJC well what can i say he is still full of it and still failing to stop lapsing into his street scouse accent!!! stop it Pete just be yourself nothing wrong with your accent but he cant help laying on his expertness in the beauty trade and caroline lyndsy looking on in awe at his wonder wonder how long he stays on this channel !!

Peter Sherlock is a tosspot (pardon my French) I remember when He was selling on Bid TV trying to be Mr Nice Guy selling bottles of Charlie 3 for £25 plus £8 postage when you could buy them in the Home and Bargain for £4.99 each. I wouldn't trust what he says as far as I could throw him, and believe me, I can’t throw very far.

Saw him on the other day. He's just as greasy as he was on Bid and IW. So long as you keep telling yourself that he couldn't speak the truth if his life depended on it, he's fairly fun to watch.

No wonder Chloe was spitting feathers the other week. She spent a good portion of one shift cursing out the TJC powers that be for taking on a "beauty expert", and stopping her demoing beauty ranges.

Why anyone would want to buy beauty stuff from Mr Sherlock is beyond me. He always looks like he has just had a brisk rubdown with a few packs of lard.

Latest posts

Back