Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His comments just get worse! Its only a duvet set for heaven's sake!!! Going to bed now, Elvis tribute is coming up...

do you know what Muttley? I think you've got the right idea by going to bed
staying up and watching will only cause distress and mental angst
sleep well and don't have nightmares.........about Dirty Peter, Elvis, duvet sets or Rozzer Benini handbags!

His comments just get worse! Its only a duvet set for heaven's sake!!! Going to bed now, Elvis tribute is coming up...

He's vile. He looks like a slobbering Dracula with those fangs.

Poor Tanya, at times the poor mare looks so uncomfortable with him.

The man is a crank. I think it speaks volumes that people would rather watch Lisa Brash advocate the use of Snake Serum when, to be frank, she is about as credible as Jim Davidson championing Race Relations.

That bedding is ****** dreadful. The Poppy's are enormous.

hmmm, I hadn't thought of it like that
I'm watching Lisa because I can't bear to watch Pervy Pete but it speaks volumes that she's the preferable option! :thinking:
mind you, her men's fashion isn't selling very well, I don't think she'll be doing it again!

hmmm, I hadn't thought of it like that
I'm watching Lisa because I can't bear to watch Pervy Pete but it speaks volumes that she's the preferable option! :thinking:
mind you, her men's fashion isn't selling very well, I don't think she'll be doing it again!

I'm not surprised deedee, £15 all in for two cheapo scarves that would cost at most a couple of nicker in Primani or Asda.

And that jacket is chav central, who wears red jackets?

He's vile. He looks like a slobbering Dracula with those fangs.

Poor Tanya, at times the poor mare looks so uncomfortable with him.

to be honest Wirral, I think most of the assistants look uncomfortable with him........and they are fully justified IMO

to be honest Wirral, I think most of the assistants look uncomfortable with him........and they are fully justified IMO

Rezi seems to just roll with the punches when she's on with him but I think she's just happy to be on telly.

Liana is funny though when he tries to kiss her, she pulls her head so far away from him it almost ends up in Fulham :mysmilie_59:

I did see a bit of the Rozzer Benini sale last night. Liana said that it had the brand name displayed on a metal tag on the front like it was something to be proud of. If I had one I don't think I would advertise it! They may be ok as cheap and cheerful bags but don't make out they are high fashion.

I did see a bit of the Rozzer Benini sale last night. Liana said that it had the brand name displayed on a metal tag on the front like it was something to be proud of. If I had one I don't think I would advertise it! They may be ok as cheap and cheerful bags but don't make out they are high fashion.

I think it was Salleh that had a high end 'Marla' bag the other day and what makes 'Marla' so special is their attention to detail. She showed the back which has a metal 'Marla' design thing and it wasn't even bliddy straight! So much for 'attention to detail'

I think it was Salleh that had a high end 'Marla' bag the other day and what makes 'Marla' so special is their attention to detail. She showed the back which has a metal 'Marla' design thing and it wasn't even bliddy straight! So much for 'attention to detail'

For me what really makes high end Marla Bags so special is that they are sold in New Look :mysmilie_59:

I noticed that the other day on one of the Marla bags
I can't remember who it was but the presenter highlighted the wonky branding as a design feature! nice try but I don't think anyone was fooled!

Peter has just claimed his deal of the day , a purple duvet set, hopes to give you a better night's sleep! And it is "luxury designed bedding". Can't stand much more tonight.

sheesh Muttley, for the first time I've just seen the duvet to which you refer
it's hideous!
they've got to be the biggest, brightest purple poppies I've ever seen, it's sooo loud, how is anyone supposed to sleep under that monstrosity!

sheesh Muttley, for the first time I've just seen the duvet to which you refer
it's hideous!
they've got to be the biggest, brightest purple poppies I've ever seen, it's sooo loud, how is anyone supposed to sleep under that monstrosity!
K
It was the "better night sleep' bit that really annoyed me. Meaningless statements with no explanation. And am I the only one who feels sick when he is selling womens tops and his hands are all over the plastic mannequin showing where it "supports" you. Once Elisa was modelling a top and his hands were all over her and she said firmly get your hands off.

K
It was the "better night sleep' bit that really annoyed me. Meaningless statements with no explanation. And am I the only one who feels sick when he is selling womens tops and his hands are all over the plastic mannequin showing where it "supports" you. Once Elisa was modelling a top and his hands were all over her and she said firmly get your hands off.

it's a bit misleading to say a duvet cover will give you a better nights sleep methinks
you're not the only one Muttley, it makes me a bit sick in my mouth when I've seen him grope the manikins and I've also seen him grope Elisa, he's a revolting perv IMO
Elisa can hold her own, she tells him 'no' but I don't think that's the point, female staff shouldn't have to be subjected to what is basically sexual harassment and inappropriate behaviour
it makes me wonder, if that was a different company, would he be dismissed for his gross misconduct?

well (IMO) I hope his sales continue to plummet and the management notice :mysmilie_11:

Deedee let me tell you that their sales have been miserable for weeks, I have genuinely never seen so many items left in so many sales. I get it's January which is a lean month but you can see that Peter is not one bit pleased with how it's going.

But it's not surprising, they are simply charging far too much. They must think people are stupid and don't remember what items usually go for.

He looks really angry ha ha, he can't even shift a £7 bracelet but it's £6 overpriced! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back