Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm with you absolutelydelicious
It has been known to happen, he has a vile temper

He might cheer up with the Buddha as that usually sells well.

He couldn't even shift half the stock of that £7 earring set!

When selling an Old Penny Dial Watch:-

"From 1960 onwards the Penny was the most profuse of all the realms of the coins of the United Kingdom'.

I almost feel sorry for him, he seems very melancholy.

god he's been at it again......
selling the stephen gayford swallows nest print.... 'PUT IT SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN SEE IT'
knob

He might cheer up with the Buddha as that usually sells well.

He couldn't even shift half the stock of that £7 earring set!

Caught him trying to flog a Buddha thing on a plate with some stones & a flower with it last night . The usual rubbish about picking up a stone & carrying it around with you while you make a wish & then return it to the plate & Bud will do his thing . I thought that the Worry Angels were the thing for that job , but now they have a rival in mumbo jumbo land .

Caught him trying to flog a Buddha thing on a plate with some stones & a flower with it last night . The usual rubbish about picking up a stone & carrying it around with you while you make a wish & then return it to the plate & Bud will do his thing . I thought that the Worry Angels were the thing for that job , but now they have a rival in mumbo jumbo land .

Given that his Star Billing Status has been ruthlessly ripped away from him I think Dirty Peter could do with a Worry Angel or two, it's a good call :mysmilie_14:

Given that his Star Billing Status has been ruthlessly ripped away from him I think Dirty Peter could do with a Worry Angel or two, it's a good call :mysmilie_14:

I know, isn't it delicious?!
No intro, no fanfare, no monologue :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_378:

I know, isn't it delicious?!
No intro, no fanfare, no monologue :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_378:

Nothing, nada, zilch. Peter and Gollum are just like the rest of them now. In fact i'd say Sally appears to be higher up the pecking order now with her Ladies Night and Sallurday Special.

Peter seemed flat and uninspired yesterday which is understandable when you've effectively been demoted. I guess if Peter and Gollum want or even need a stage to 'perform' on the holiday camps are recruiting about now for the summer :mysmilie_59:

http://www.pontins.com/bluecoats-home/recruitment/

Nothing, nada, zilch. Peter and Gollum are just like the rest of them now. In fact i'd say Sally appears to be higher up the pecking order now with her Ladies Night and Sallurday Special.

Peter seemed flat and uninspired yesterday which is understandable when you've effectively been demoted. I guess if Peter and Gollum want or even need a stage to 'perform' on the holiday camps are recruiting about now for the summer :mysmilie_59:

http://www.pontins.com/bluecoats-home/recruitment/

I think they're probably a bit cross inside - especially DP, he must be livid
Mike can take it on the chin, he's seems simple and thick skinned but DP is an altogether darker character who has skilfully honed a persona he wants people to buy into when underneath I'm sure it's all quite sinister and all about him
but that's what happens when one's importance is self imposed - one gets knocked off one's pedestal :sad:

I think they're probably a bit cross inside - especially DP, he must be livid
Mike can take it on the chin, he's seems simple and thick skinned but DP is an altogether darker character who has skilfully honed a persona he wants people to buy into when underneath I'm sure it's all quite sinister and all about him
but that's what happens when one's importance is self imposed - one gets knocked off one's pedestal :sad:

Indeed deedee, it's a dangerous game to play and it usually ends in tears. It sounded like Peter was just about to mention Bet and Maude during a sale but he stumbled and said something like 'I can think of two people who'd love this'.

I found that quite interesting, I wonder if he's also been told to stop making people and relationships up?

Just trying to catch up! When did Peter Simon have his monologue scrapped?

Just trying to catch up! When did Peter Simon have his monologue scrapped?

Since Friday and it's not just the monologue. No spinning star and 'oscar' statue, no entrance, no music, no bow, nothing.

And his style is very different, it looks like he's been told to just sell and that's it. He was selling that Bicycle Clock last night and it was the most sombre sale I have ever seen, I heard him briefly mention Bet once on Friday (probably out of habit) but otherwise no Bet, no Maude, nothing. He still says 'not only' but not nearly as much, and no bizarre stories either.

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

It's the most dramatic change by any of the presenters
he just has to come on shift and do his job - who'da thunk it!
I watched for a couple of minute to see what had changed (I didn't believe he would if I'm honest) and it was quite a surprise
I'm working but I hope someone watches 'the Monday club' tomorrow and lets me know how that goes - the DP/PortelliForeman dynamic will be very interesting to assess under new management!

Latest posts

Back