Phillip Schofield

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched on and caught the last 30 seconds.

3 stooges on air together - PS, Andi Peters and Will Gowing. Hope they sell enough to justify their fees
I think things are going to become very messy.
Me too …. It’s all been very odd and maybe they will scrap This Morning .. mud sticks .. it’s needs raking out at the top also from the look

What a selfish man. Who cares if he’s gay? But the way he’s hauled his wife and kids through the mire of his self indulgence so he can be true to himself? Unforgivable. I wonder about Rolf Harris’s poor family. It seems they were with him when he died so I’m guessing they took him back when he left prison. What a nightmare that must have been.

Lets be honest, your management company does not dump you over just having an affair.
True, and Eamonn tweeted

Schofield has finally been caught out ... But he's not the only guilty party. 4 high members of Itv management knew what sort of man he was ...and NEVER once took action to prevent him controlling or taking advantage of his position over young people.

There’s more to this than meets the eye

True, and Eamonn tweeted

Schofield has finally been caught out ... But he's not the only guilty party. 4 high members of Itv management knew what sort of man he was ...and NEVER once took action to prevent him controlling or taking advantage of his position over young people.

There’s more to this than meets the eye
Yes ITV, Holly and others are guilty too if they knew something was going on that wasn't right.
As for Eamonn, he is being very two faced.

Let’s be honest, your management company does not dump you over just having an affair.
I agree. Lots of celebrities have affairs and lie to their partners. Who else lost their entire career because of that? It looks like there’s more gory details to come.

I agree. Lots of celebrities have affairs and lie to their partners. Who else lost their entire career because of that? It looks like there’s more gory details to come.
There is obviously more that cannot be made public for legal reasons. It is very strange indeed. I'm sure loads of people at ITV have had "not illegal affairs".

Me too …. It’s all been very odd and maybe they will scrap This Morning .. mud sticks .. it’s needs raking out at the top also from the look
I very rarely watched This Morning because I never liked it, I am the same with Loose Wonen a programme I can stand even less. I’m really not a day time TV viewer, but I like to watch news. I think there is much more to come out of the story, however, and it was rumoured that HW left two years ago and said it was him or her. Not being up on these two, can’t say much more, but my gut tells me mire to cone.

I very rarely watched This Morning because I never liked it, I am the same with Loose Wonen a programme I can stand even less. I’m really not a day time TV viewer, but I like to watch news. I think there is much more to come out of the story, however, and it was rumoured that HW left two years ago and said it was him or her. Not being up on these two, can’t say much more, but my gut tells me mire to cone.
Yes we are not going to hear the end of it
A runner friend of my daughter inlaw said he was horrible .. they were so excited to meet him and just looked down his knows at them … said Eamonn and Ruth were lovely There’s so much smoke ans mirrors around this story … I feel for his wife and girls 😢

Yes we are not going to hear the end of it
A runner friend of my daughter inlaw said he was horrible .. they were so excited to meet him and just looked down his knows at them … said Eamonn and Ruth were lovely There’s so much smoke ans mirrors around this story … I feel for his wife and girls 😢
I wouldn’t feel too sorry for his wife. She must have known he was gay - it was an open secret for years. She certainly had a dam good lifestyle , and never short of money, so perhaps it worked for her.

I wouldn’t feel too sorry for his wife. She must have known he was gay - it was an open secret for years. She certainly had a dam good lifestyle , and never short of money, so perhaps it worked for her.
I know what you mean .. money talks .. if she knew what was going on then no sympathy ..I do feel sorry for their girls ..awful for them ..

I do think there is more to come out on this. The mutterings on the web are that Schofield meet M.M (who is now about 19) when he was ten-years-old and stayed in contact with him. Just what that contact is nobody is saying yet. Schofield got M.M on his shows. Apparently, there has been a super-injunction covering their relationship as it was about to be reported, this gagged the media but some say the injuction is due to expire in June or July. The one thing that seems undeniable is that Schofield may not have had a sexual relationship with M.M until he was older but he certainly knew him from quite a young age through M.M's theatre group However, that may have been innocent contact that developed into an intimate relationship later. Doubtless, if there is more - we will all know soon enough.

I do think there is more to come out on this. The mutterings on the web are that Schofield meet M.M (who is now about 19) when he was ten-years-old and stayed in contact with him. Just what that contact is nobody is saying yet. Schofield got M.M on his shows. Apparently, there has been a super-injunction covering their relationship as it was about to be reported, this gagged the media but some say the injuction is due to expire in June or July. The one thing that seems undeniable is that Schofield may not have had a sexual relationship with M.M until he was older but he certainly knew him from quite a young age through M.M's theatre group However, that may have been innocent contact that developed into an intimate relationship later. Doubtless, if there is more - we will all know soon enough.
I know what many in the buisness are thinking and This Morning is not going to possibly sink for no serious reason

Well, I know some people are wondering if there was at least grooming. I'm keeping it light because a lot is not public domain and there are legal considerations, but, if there was something more serious, going on for many years with this chap... well, people may well have known and some may have even tried to raise concerns. Eamonn Holmes Twitter feed is quite enlightening. It seems to say no super-injunction, which could signal willing silence or, if the worst comes to pass, collusion.

I think sometimes if you are very much in the publuc eyes you need to be ten times more careful. At the same time people are entitled to a private life, and it should be kept private, But this man was from all accounts, very arrogant and self assured, and thought he could lie his way through things until such times as now, something much bigger is about to come out, therefore he has spoken. Watch this space! How embarrasing for his daughters. I also heard he had known this lad since he was as young as 10. But who are we because only a handful of people know the truth.

Oh, the tabloids are drooling at the latest they are now able to print.

In their story, Pip met the school boy at a school visit when he was 15 and promised him a job in TV. Nothing sexual happened until the young man was over the age of consent. But they are hinting at grooming. Photos of the two, but the young man's face blocked out. ITV told about him but dismissed the whole thing.

Who Is MM?

The plot deepens. Tabloids now saying the young man was not questioned by the higher ups, no one spoke to him at ITV. There is also a story coming out that after he was dumped and moved to another show, at the NTA*, he went up to the TM table and shouted loudly about what had gone on. Online people saying DM were covering their asses by saying he was 15 when he and Pip met, it was much younger single figure age.

* National TV Awards.

Latest posts

Back