Philosophy TSV 06/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish they would do a bubblebath set rather than the perfume sets....

I bought the knock off bubble baths from bid some years back called "possibility" a blatant copy of philosophy down the packaging designs, the fact they're 3 in 1..but instead of a quote on the front of the bottle there was a recipe for the dessert or cake the fragrance was supposed to represent. They worked out under £2 a bottle so I bought a set of 6 and it set me back less than the the price of 1 philosophy! They were really excellent..bubbled up well, great fragrances that you can smell from another room and good for skin and hair. I've even managed to pick up bottles cheaper since, and I've tried out some of the recipes and they've been good too. All I can say is that the Philosophy product must be absolutely amazing and made with far superior ingredients....or just overpriced! The possibility ones are well worth buying!

I bought the knock off bubble baths from bid some years back called "possibility" a blatant copy of philosophy down the packaging designs, the fact they're 3 in 1..but instead of a quote on the front of the bottle there was a recipe for the dessert or cake the fragrance was supposed to represent. They worked out under £2 a bottle so I bought a set of 6 and it set me back less than the the price of 1 philosophy! They were really excellent..bubbled up well, great fragrances that you can smell from another room and good for skin and hair. I've even managed to pick up bottles cheaper since, and I've tried out some of the recipes and they've been good too. All I can say is that the Philosophy product must be absolutely amazing and made with far superior ingredients....or just overpriced! The possibility ones are well worth buying!

I don’t know this brand but it was a good deal you got there! Sounds a bit like Baylis & Harding who have copied Philosophy packaging, too. I am not keen on B&H myself - have had some good things, some terrible - but I like the Treaclemoon range, which also look rather like Philosophy shower gels and are £3 for 500ml bottles in Waitrose (often on offer for £2).

I don’t know this brand but it was a good deal you got there! Sounds a bit like Baylis & Harding who have copied Philosophy packaging, too. I am not keen on B&H myself - have had some good things, some terrible - but I like the Treaclemoon range, which also look rather like Philosophy shower gels and are £3 for 500ml bottles in Waitrose (often on offer for £2).

I can understand your thinking....but the Possibility range is much better than B&H - B&H are all fancy packaging with mediocre/crap innards...All packaged up as gifts to look a lot more expensive than they are. Possibility is a budget brand yes, and apart from the blatant packaging copying, they're a great quality product at a great price. The amount of B&H gift sets I've been given and donated to the charity shops is nobody's business..mind you their hand soaps and sanitisers are ok and you can buy them in the supermarket. Not tried treaclemoon, might do sometime but I've got plenty to be getting on with at the minute..using Vanilla crème brulee at the moment!

I can understand your thinking....but the Possibility range is much better than B&H - B&H are all fancy packaging with mediocre/crap innards...All packaged up as gifts to look a lot more expensive than they are. Possibility is a budget brand yes, and apart from the blatant packaging copying, they're a great quality product at a great price. The amount of B&H gift sets I've been given and donated to the charity shops is nobody's business..mind you their hand soaps and sanitisers are ok and you can buy them in the supermarket. Not tried treaclemoon, might do sometime but I've got plenty to be getting on with at the minute..using Vanilla crème brulee at the moment!

Thanks for the recommendation. I worded my earlier comment badly and didn’t mean to suggest Possibility was the same as Baylis & Harding apart from the look and the way it imitates Philosophy. I will definitely look out for it even if, like you, I definitely don’t need more bath products right now!

Philosophy 4 Piece Shimmer Fragrance Layering Collection TSV 06/09/20 (going on Pre Sale)

120ml? (not sure of size) EDT
946ml Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
240ml Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
240ml SHimmering Body Spritz

Choice of Falling In Love, Pure Grace & more

Attachments

• Philosophy TSV 1.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Philosophy TSV 2.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Philosophy TSV 3.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 202
  • Philosophy TSV 4.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 4.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Philosophy TSV 5.jpg
    Philosophy TSV 5.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 182
Philosophy Shimmering Fragrance 4 Piece Layering Collection
Item Number: 241315
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

This gorgeous collection from Philosophy features Eau de Toilette, Shimmering Body Spritz and multi-purpose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, in your choice of fragrance - Pure Grace, Amazing Grace or Falling in Love. Complete with a beauty bag, this luxe Philosophy set is the perfect way to layer up your fragrance for a gorgeous scent that lasts all day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Philosophy Shimmering Fragrance Layering Collection QVC after this offer ends you'd pay £90, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you're saving £40.02.

Love to layer - start your beauty ritual with a refreshing shower or a calming bath using the Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, apply Shimmering Body Spritz to add an iridescent and hydrated glow to your skin, and finish up with a few sprays of Eau de Toilette. From your body wash to your fragrance, you can enjoy the same elegant scent throughout your day.

Perfect for gifting - this collection comes with a gift bag, which is the perfect size to store your Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gels. You have the option to split up the set and share with loved ones, or simply keep them all to yourself!

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (946ml; full size) - this three-in-one moisturising formula works to gently cleanse and condition your skin and hair
  • 1 x Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml; travel size) - a handy smaller size, perfect for taking on holiday or keeping in your gym bag
  • 1 x Shimmering Body Spritz (240ml) - this lightweight body spray helps to impart light hydration and an iridescent, soft shimmer to your skin
  • 1 x Eau de Toilette (120ml) - this long-lasting fragrance is complex yet clean - perfect for everyday use!
  • 1 x gift bag
Discover the scents:

• Pure Grace - this is Philosophy's infinitely clean fragrance, in a concentrated form. Fresh and universally appealing, this soap and water scent is the perfect fragrance for anyone who wants to feel as though they just stepped out of the shower.

• Amazing Grace - this feminine scent boasts a blend of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, followed by a heart of irresistibly soft muguet blossoms and a lasting warm musk base.

• Falling in Love - a delicious, sparkling berry scent, this is a sensual fragrance created to embrace a woman's romantic side. Sun-ripened blackberry captivates the senses, smooth, sparkling jasmine inspires romance and vanilla melts deliciously over your skin.

Possibly I see in TKMaxx quite a bit. I did also see Philosophy as well. When Philosophy where in my local Debenhams I used to wait for the sale after Xmas and buy the gift sets as presents for the next Xmas. I got some really good deals. Then, of course, they pulled out some years back I was disappointed.

I always describe Philosophy perfumes for people who don't actually like perfume. I was chatting with one of their reps when the brand was in SpaceNK, he even admitted their perfumes were made not to offend. It is an American thing people in offices etc hated smelling other peoples perfumes or have allergies.

We don't have John Lewis in N.I. so the only place I have seen it was TKMaxx. Never shop with Lookfantastic, usually it is Feelunique or cultbeauty for me.

I really like Feelunique - had some great offers from them and they were one of very few places I found who would despatch gifts from me to my friend in Canada (many just won‘t send there, presumably for customs reasons) and they didn’t charge postage! I couldn’t believe it, having tried so many other sites. Might be different now as my friend is no longer in Toronto. Sorry, went off on a tangent there! Going to look at CultBeauty now ....!

Philosophy Shimmering Fragrance 4 Piece Layering Collection (Going on Pre-Sale)

meh......

Philosophy Shimmering Fragrance 4 Piece Layering Collection
Item Number: 241315
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

This gorgeous collection from Philosophy features Eau de Toilette, Shimmering Body Spritz and multi-purpose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, in your choice of fragrance - Pure Grace, Amazing Grace or Falling in Love. Complete with a beauty bag, this luxe Philosophy set is the perfect way to layer up your fragrance for a gorgeous scent that lasts all day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Philosophy Shimmering Fragrance Layering Collection QVC after this offer ends you'd pay £90, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you're saving £40.02.

Love to layer - start your beauty ritual with a refreshing shower or a calming bath using the Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, apply Shimmering Body Spritz to add an iridescent and hydrated glow to your skin, and finish up with a few sprays of Eau de Toilette. From your body wash to your fragrance, you can enjoy the same elegant scent throughout your day.

Perfect for gifting - this collection comes with a gift bag, which is the perfect size to store your Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gels. You have the option to split up the set and share with loved ones, or simply keep them all to yourself!

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (946ml; full size) - this three-in-one moisturising formula works to gently cleanse and condition your skin and hair
  • 1 x Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml; travel size) - a handy smaller size, perfect for taking on holiday or keeping in your gym bag
  • 1 x Shimmering Body Spritz (240ml) - this lightweight body spray helps to impart light hydration and an iridescent, soft shimmer to your skin
  • 1 x Eau de Toilette (120ml) - this long-lasting fragrance is complex yet clean - perfect for everyday use!
  • 1 x gift bag
Discover the scents:

• Pure Grace - this is Philosophy's infinitely clean fragrance, in a concentrated form. Fresh and universally appealing, this soap and water scent is the perfect fragrance for anyone who wants to feel as though they just stepped out of the shower.

• Amazing Grace - this feminine scent boasts a blend of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, followed by a heart of irresistibly soft muguet blossoms and a lasting warm musk base.

• Falling in Love - a delicious, sparkling berry scent, this is a sensual fragrance created to embrace a woman's romantic side. Sun-ripened blackberry captivates the senses, smooth, sparkling jasmine inspires romance and vanilla melts deliciously over your skin.

I foolishly bought 'pure' a couple of years ago. It smells of cat pee. Unwearable. Not sure what I did with the bubble bath - there was gallons of it.
Doea anyone actually wash their hair with the 3 in 1 bubble bath? I did Obie in Amazing grace once....

Explain please why the gift bag looks like it will only fit one large or two small items in it. Surely not that you would keep half of the TSV yourself and gift the other half? But, but, they'd know wouldn't they? Know you were a total cheapskate :D

Never tried this brand and I'm not tempted.

CC

Explain please why the gift bag looks like it will only fit one large or two small items in it. Surely not that you would keep half of the TSV yourself and gift the other half? But, but, they'd know wouldn't they? Know you were a total cheapskate :D

Never tried this brand and I'm not tempted.

CC

Giftbag in which to 'wrap' the prezzie for those jolly binmen.

Latest posts

Back