Philosophy TSV 17/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always wanted to try Fracas but coukd never find it and could not afford it! Thanks every one. The Naked Truth or Dare would probably not be for me but as I did not realise that the Truth or Dare was discontinued I have picked up another couple. What a revelation! :)

Oh I had forgotten that one! I got it in a free gift once and it was too strong even for me!!! I did think Poison was a bit close to the edge as well, a nice smell but too intense. Then I think they made an intense version! The all time no-no for me was Youth Dew by Estée Lauder which my mother wore when we were in the car once. I was nearly ill.

Love Aromatics but only use a very small amount, also used to wear Poison, again only a very small amount. I have to use quite heavy scent as light ones smell lovely but disappear within 10 minutes.

After reading this thread, I recently tried a tester of Fracas in Liberty of London, and I can honestly say I have never smelt a perfume so vile in my life! Even the sales assistant balked when I asked to try it. Madonna is welcome to it!

Ladies, I have recently discovered Madonna Truth or Dare and adore it. It is gorgeous on me, and the closest I have come to my favourite but discontinued Gio by Georgio Armani. It is absolutely beautiful, long-lasting and I adore it. Will be stocking up as I know it has been discontinued.

Lol, Madonna was inspired by Fracas as her mother used to wear it. I think Truth or Dare is not as heavy and much more wearable. I love it and I have not loved a perfume for a very long time.

Yes, Truth or Dare is a weaker(affordable version, not that this is a bad thing), so easier to wear by many. If you love it grab it as it will disappear at some point. She had a second fragrance which disappeared very very quickly. Cannot even remember the name of it??

I love Serge Lutens' Tuberose Criminal or Cedre which is also a tuberose fragrance despite the name. Both have a large dose of Corvonia in there.

re found it

Ladies, I have recently discovered Madonna Truth or Dare and adore it. It is gorgeous on me, and the closest I have come to my favourite but discontinued Gio by Georgio Armani. It is absolutely beautiful, long-lasting and I adore it. Will be stocking up as I know it has been discontinued.

found madonna truth or dare direct cosmetics Truth or Dare Eau de Parfum Spray 75ml -Tester- Madonna 1 £5.00

I think it was. Have you tried watching the video with this item as I think it was a selling point throughout the day.

I have watched about 3 seconds of this show with Julia and already I feel like puking with all the total crap being spouted about poems, being good to yourself and a smell of being in love. Do these people live in the real world doing a mundane job, shopping in Tescos and fitting in a load of ironing between cooking a meal and putting out the bins.

Sorry if this sort of thing means anything to you but I'm afraid I'm not the happy clappy sort.

I find this aspect of Philosophy rather twee, personally. I'm the sort of person who prefers completely blank greetings cards for most events. Far too often the sentiments in cards make me very queasy.

Youth dew was one of my favs when I was younger. I loved the heavy perfumes, poem,lulu,poison ( bought a bottle last year and it's not as strong as it used to be) but now my signature scent is Aqua Di Parma Iris or Iris nobile, I have both and love them equally. I wanted Creed Iris tuberose and tried some a couple of weeks ago but the smell went after ten minutes so my money was safe.

Although I love heavy scents I love amazing grace and picked up bargains in John Lewis after Christmas, a gift box of 3full size shower gel and body lotion and a perfume. Picked them up for £17.
They have them in now so if you keep an eye out they will probably be reduced again after Chrimbo

Latest posts

Back