Pilates chair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
I am getting Ideal World flashbacks watching Alex Kramer and guest demonstrating a pilates chair. Alex seems to me like peas in a pod with Debbie in her sales style... and both would fit perfectly with the sales pitch of the likes of Mike Mason and Peter Simon.
Q are really going down hill at a faster pace than ever.
Words fail me on the actual pilates chair. The price for it alone is staggering for what it is.

Tempting me to look. I want this but I want change from £100 and proper change. At £200++ no way Jose is it even going in my basket to screw their numbers.

I enjoy Pilates think it does my head more good than my body. But it gave me an outline of abs in 2012 so will always be a fav.

Tempting me to look. I want this but I want change from £100 and proper change. At £200++ no way Jose is it even going in my basket to screw their numbers.

I enjoy Pilates think it does my head more good than my body. But it gave me an outline of abs in 2012 so will always be a fav.
I believe in pilates, but cannot do any weight bearing exercises for arms, sadly. But this contraption ain't it. When Ms Kramer says it's used by professionals, my BS alarm goes off.

Latest posts

Back