Pippa - Just seen her for the first time in months

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Following my post about Sara Griffith's eyebrows the other day, what on earth has Pippa done to her hair and orange face ? She looks like one of those women of 70 + who dye their hair jet black in the mistaken belief that they look younger than than they would with lighter/silver hair. I don't think this look does her any favours. I can understand she wanted a complete change after her marriage ended but not this.....

I did enjoy the show she did with the Ultrasun guest who wears some nice dresses.

Trouble is that your hair just has to be a fraction of a shade wrong and it looks completely wrong. Her hair certainly did.

I saw her yesterday, with red lips, and thought she looked stunning. Hair, skin, lips. She looked really well, sparking bright eyes.

I wondered if it was the lipstick, since she usually wears such bland lip shades.

I agree that her hair may be a fraction dark/strong on her, but is is a huge improvement on the bleach blonde with dark roots. That just aged and flattened her.

i think that overall pippa looks amazing. her hair looks shiny and in fab condition. and she looks like a grown up

Sorry to say, think Pippa's hair is awful. It does nothing, and it has no volume at the roots. I think it looks lank. Seems that this is another case of having long hair for the sake of it. I much preferred her with short hair even though, I agree, it did make her look older. At least she looked individual. She is such a pretty woman with a lovely figure. Maybe a compromise, somewhere between her pixie and a long bob?

I think that the problem is that she had such an individual look before and now she just looks like all the other brand ambassadors type women of a similar age who seem to be on Q all the time now. It's not about short/long hair more about blandness.

I don't like Pipa's hair, imo she has lost the individuality that her pixie style gave her.I also think that her new hair style has put years on her. Still she seems very happy with the way she looks which is all that matter really.

Has anyone noticed she keeps mentioning her children like Julia Roberts did when hers were about the same age? Nothing against children but it becomes a bit tedious after a while.

I don't like Pipa's hair, imo she has lost the individuality that her pixie style gave her.I also think that her new hair style has put years on her. Still she seems very happy with the way she looks which is all that matter really.

I agree with kathy.Pipa has totally lost her edge and individuality.I used to really like Pipa as a presenter but now I can hardly bear to watch.Sure,hair shouldnt be enough to switch off but I think shes lost all the things that I liked about her.Now shes just Mrs Average and being a bit individual myself,Mrs Average doesnt appeal to me.

Pipa went back to her natural hair colour to make her hair grow longer,quicker.I've done it plenty of times myself and am on the verge of doing it again this summer.I'd always hoped she would jazz up the colour once it had reached the desired length - but the reality of the colour shes got is it has left her looking older and mmore drawn.It needs a bit of "sunkissing"....my next colour will be a peanut butter esque colour and pipa needs t have a few caramel tones through her hair to lift it.It needs something.

Last edited:
I haven't seen her latest incarnation so I couldn't comment on that, but I do feel she is constantly striving to be edgy and quirky, trying to reinvent herself when more subtle updates to a signature look would be a little more becoming of someone at her time of life.

I haven't seen her latest incarnation so I couldn't comment on that, but I do feel she is constantly striving to be edgy and quirky, trying to reinvent herself when more subtle updates to a signature look would be a little more becoming of someone at her time of life.

She is in her 40s not 90!!!

I think her hair is making her face look longer. Don't remember it myself but it seems when she first joined QVC she had long hair and was boho in style.

Before she became a presenter Pipa was the guest for BluBlockers sunglasses when the rep from the US wasn't in town. She was far less edgy in those days, I think she spelled her name with 3Ps back then.

I remember being really shocked when Pippa announced that her and then other half forgot their youngest child's birthday ...I've always remembered that ...how on earth do you forget your child's birthday.?...if she was old then fair enough ...this was a few years ago ...babies first birthday .....never keen since then ...... I nearly forgot my doggies birthday and was in tears last year ..let alone if I forgot my children's birthdays!! ....they're adults now but I'd be mortified! ..

She is in her 40s not 90!!!

I think her hair is making her face look longer. Don't remember it myself but it seems when she first joined QVC she had long hair and was boho in style.

As I recall she demonstrated some 1980s style sunglasses as a guest!

Bored. Pipa shouts too much. It gets dull, after a few minutes. Doesn't make for great viewing!

Latest posts

Back