Pippa Style Icon? Not!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scandi Princess

Registered Shopper
I was perusing through the Q Presenter blogs & saw Pippa had a new one so had a look & burst out laughing at the photos! I'm sorry but WTF is she supposed to be? Don't get me wrong, I love photography & have pulled over in the car to take photos in rape fields before but I wasn't dressed like that lol. I don't mind Pippa unless she is shouting & think she is a beautiful woman but don't know whether she thought she was in a strange 80s pop video or is she in the new advert for Cadbury Flake? Maybe she just wants us all to know she can still fit in her shorts from last year. Maybe I just haven't hit my mid life crisis yet!

I thought she had mucky legs from a spot of muckspreading, but on closer inspection, they're tattoos. ! and has anyone actually heard her on the radio, or bumped into her at an NHS centre ????? no, me neither.

I don't know about style, but she looked a right old sight in some bright green get up she had on in the nighties hour the other day. Hideous. She's a very pretty lady and very slim so she should look gorgeous every time, but then again, she's got to wear the QVC clothes which never fit her.

CC

Just had a look, a look mind not a read, and what on earth does she look like in those shorts :mysmilie_17: Further down though on March the 9th I see she's doing her best Hayley Cropper impression.

I admit I haven't looked at these pics as I don't read these 'blogs' but don't they love themselves? Is this a spin off from all this 'celeb' culture we are are force fed these days?In my youth no-one would be interested in everything we would be doing & would only flash the odd holiday photo with embarrassment.I met Pippa at a QVC event many moons ago & she was lovely, I have always preferred her short cropped hair not these long (extended?) too dark locks.

I haven't looked at her blog and may later, if I remember!

Got to say before she had her long break, Pippa was one of my fav Presenters! I rarely can watch her now and think she has really changed! Anyone else agree? :mysmilie_7:

These blogs are delusional. I also preferred her with short hair, it suited her face and not everyone can carry off a crop, but she undoubtedly could and it flattered her, IMO. When I glimpsed her a while back I thought she looked as though she was wearing a very cheap long wig - not exactly Wicked Witch of the West, but close to it. I may have seen her on a 'bad hair' day, but I'm afraid I have never believed she grew her hair from a crop to long length in such a short time - she may have denied it, but I firmly believe she had extensions in. Hair does not grow that fast, however healthy your hair is.

I haven't looked at her blog and may later, if I remember!

Got to say before she had her long break, Pippa was one of my fav Presenters! I rarely can watch her now and think she has really changed! Anyone else agree? :mysmilie_7:

I certainly don't dislike Pippa but she has changed. I loved her hair when it was short (& mine was long) as she seemed so bubbly & had her own individual style & always had a smile that could brighten a room. Now her hair is long ( & mine is short) she just doesn't seem like her old self. She seems much more serious & shouts more & seems desperate to be heard. I hope she's ok, she's still beautiful but I think her sparkle has dulled slightly- shame really.

She is on LG at present and I don't know who has done her make up but is she now sporting a goth look?

I'm another who thinks she changed dramatically after her break, would have watched anything she presented as she was such a hoot but now she has turned into Mrs QVC with added shouting just in case you might actually hear anything the guest might want to say.

Pippa's "style" gets more updates than the apps on my mobile 'phone, but I can't say they are all particularly flattering. She seems to try a bit too hard to be "funky" and "edgy." She'd be OK if she'd just pipe down and find a signature style. A few years back she was touting an album entitled "Treasure in My Back Yard," (although it might have been more aptly named: "Dog **** in my Back Yard) and on the cover photo she was wearing a funky chequered jumper which made for a sort of early 80s "Martha & The Muffins" new wave look. The outfit was a lot better than her singing!

Does anyone remember that Northern Nights woman (her name temporarily escapes me) who used to stroke the pillows and stand them up on end (like that is a good selling point!) well she used to do the same. One time she went on screen with one of those fringed sleeve cowgirl jackets. I thought she was going to dome some line dancing!

She is on LG at present and I don't know who has done her make up but is she now sporting a goth look?

I'm another who thinks she changed dramatically after her break, would have watched anything she presented as she was such a hoot but now she has turned into Mrs QVC with added shouting just in case you might actually hear anything the guest might want to say.

I've just switched over to have a look & it is a shame she is trying to look like she's 20! We had a chat at work yesterday saying it is such a shame that young girls & women feel pressured to look a certain way, wear certain clothes & not just age gracefully making the most of what Mother Nature has given them. Pippa looks hard & the look is ageing today & wish she would wear something else instead of these ****** cold shoulder tops!! Every time I have seen her on air or photos of her she's wearing one. I do hope she goes back to her funky style instead of mean & moody.

Pippa's "style" gets more updates than the apps on my mobile 'phone, but I can't say they are all particularly flattering. She seems to try a bit too hard to be "funky" and "edgy." She'd be OK if she'd just pipe down and find a signature style. A few years back she was touting an album entitled "Treasure in My Back Yard," (although it might have been more aptly named: "Dog **** in my Back Yard) and on the cover photo she was wearing a funky chequered jumper which made for a sort of early 80s "Martha & The Muffins" new wave look. The outfit was a lot better than her singing!

Does anyone remember that Northern Nights woman (her name temporarily escapes me) who used to stroke the pillows and stand them up on end (like that is a good selling point!) well she used to do the same. One time she went on screen with one of those fringed sleeve cowgirl jackets. I thought she was going to dome some line dancing!

I think you mean Suzy Adams. When she first started she looked different every time, as though she had a theme in her head and went for it ! always very tanned and had a strange face that was kept behind a curtain of hair.

I've just switched over to have a look & it is a shame she is trying to look like she's 20! We had a chat at work yesterday saying it is such a shame that young girls & women feel pressured to look a certain way, wear certain clothes & not just age gracefully making the most of what Mother Nature has given them. Pippa looks hard & the look is ageing today & wish she would wear something else instead of these ****** cold shoulder tops!! Every time I have seen her on air or photos of her she's wearing one. I do hope she goes back to her funky style instead of mean & moody.

Yes she does look 'hard'. She has a 'long' face to start with, so having long hair drags her face down more. When it was spiky and short, she would change its colour regularly and suited her face a lot more. She's become a 'last chance trendy', a failed singer who clearly believes she's part of the edgy music scene. She is to music what Flinty is to writing books. Always on the outside looking in. I know she was engaged, but whether she's married again I don't know. Saw pictures of him and he looks much older, so perhaps she shouts through habit, as fiancée might be on the deaf side !!!!

I think you mean Suzy Adams. When she first started she looked different every time, as though she had a theme in her head and went for it ! always very tanned and had a strange face that was kept behind a curtain of hair.

Yes, that's it! She was very funny and always spoke about bedding in a rather snobbish / OCD way. She once said that she takes her own bedding when she goes to stay in a hotel! Did she really expect us to believe that? The idea of her carting a duvet and pillows into a Travelodge makes me laugh!

:mysmilie_15:Thanks, brissles - love it!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back