Pratical Presents TSV 02/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's on auto delivery (see my hypothesis on Liz Earle tsv thread).
I have something similar to the credit card shaped thing, bought from Lakeland, can't remember the brand off hand, every time I take it out to use in front of blokes they always comment on and covet it. It seems like s fair alternative to socks to me.

It's on auto delivery (see my hypothesis on Liz Earle tsv thread).
I have something similar to the credit card shaped thing, bought from Lakeland, can't remember the brand off hand, every time I take it out to use in front of blokes they always comment on and covet it. It seems like s fair alternative to socks to me.
I got my brother one of the credit card tool things as a stocking filler a few years ago from Avon.

They've posted my question, quite fast for a change . . . . . .

Screenshot (444).png

I guess it would have to be a real emergency to resort to this, but would you really smash your car window if you'd manage to lock the keys inside? Many years ago my ex husband and I were in Southsea for the day (about 50 miles away from home) and this very thing happened, we weren't with the aa or rac and as we were scratching our heads thinking I saw a couple of policemen standing nearby..so I went up to them and told them our plight and asked if they had any ideas..They walked over,and one produced this credit card sized thing and opened the door in 2 seconds. Had this not happened I would've have thought it cheaper for one of us to get the train home and retrieve the spare key than to get the window replaced. Obvs each situation could be different, and yes had we been stuck out in the remote Scottish Highlands having left the car to look at the view, then yes, especially since at that time mobile phones weren't a thing. In this day and age....showing someone casually smashing their car window without saying (other methods of key retrieval are available) is a rather strange selling point. I get that it has a tool that breaks glass if needed in an emergency without restoring to such daft illustrations!

I can't find the thread with the Bell and Howell tactical pens (weapons) but here is a Bell and Howell advert.

Does anyone remember her?

I wonder why she was chosen to advertise projectors?

View attachment 20306

That looks like the image QVC are going for, upscale and modern (well it’s modern compared to QVC) I wonder when she takes her bra off, are her chesticles cone shaped. 🤔😜

Latest posts

Back