Prescriptives Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The foundation has been out for awhile, but the limited edition blush and eyeshadow kits should be out here next month or beginning of June. I asked at the counter on saturday.

Prescriptives Motoreyes
Item Number: 228146
QVC Price £28.00
Special Price £25.47
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Buzz your lashes to brilliance with this Motoreyes mascara (6ml) from Prescriptives. The vibrating mascara brush works with Prescriptives' Motoreyes formula to give you thick, rich and more vibrant-looking lashes, as well as helping you achieve a lash look with extra volume, lift, curl and length.

Prescriptives All you need SPF 15 Eye cream duo
Item Number: 228290
QVC Price £37.50
Anniversary Price £31.34
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Get all you need to care for your delicate eye area with this eye cream duo from Prescriptives. You'll get All You Need SPF 15 (50ml) that can be used every day and will help to keep your skin soft, hydrated and looking healthy. Completing the set is All You Need for Eyes Continuous Action 24-hour Moisture (15ml) which is perfect for reducing the appearance of any dark circles and puffiness around the eye area.

The foundation has been out for awhile, but the limited edition blush and eyeshadow kits should be out here next month or beginning of June. I asked at the counter on saturday.

I paid a visit to our counter today and they had a buy 3 get 1 free on the eye shadows and blushes, the ones where you make up your own compact.

Prescriptives Traceless and Site Unseen Duo
Item Number: 228308
QVC Price £28.25
Anniversary Price £23.51
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

I just ordered this thanks for the heads-up. I think it will be a sell out if it airs today that Skin Tint alone almost covers the price of both.

Prescriptives Superline Preventor Xtreme Duo
Item Number: 228159
QVC Price £41.00
Anniversary Price £34.26
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this duo from Prescriptives. Your Super Line Preventor Xtreme products (30ml each) can improve the clarity of your complexion and the look of your skintone.

I just ordered this thanks for the heads-up. I think it will be a sell out if it airs today that Skin Tint alone almost covers the price of both.

Yes, I've ordered the Skin Tint too - I popped into my local House of Fraser to check out which colour to order!!!:8:

Great to see a very pale skinned model on. She has a similar skin tone to myself!
I love traceless skin tint! Level 1 of course!

Prescriptives Superline Preventor Xtreme Duo
Item Number: 228159
QVC Price £41.00
Anniversary Price £34.26
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this duo from Prescriptives. Your Super Line Preventor Xtreme products (30ml each) can improve the clarity of your complexion and the look of your skintone.

Oh, I hadn't noticed that on the website today. Have now ordered and bagged my bargain!

Ive never tried this range before, was almost tempted by the traceless skin set.

Im terrible at making a decision :(

is it any good PG, was thinking of ordering but wondered if my wrinkles are too deep for it to be effective:11:

I've used several bottles of this over the years and really like it. I don't know about it working on wrinkes (tbh I don't think any product does) but I love it because it really helps to moisturise my skin, especially around my eyes which go puffy if I use too much eye cream. I haven't used SLP for a few months and I'm noticing the difference in the moisture of my skin, it's much drier without this. It's a good price for this set, it works out almost as buy one get one free I think. You only need a small amount too so it'll last for a while.

I haven't seen any in my local large Boots (Mcr City Centre) although they are stocking a basic selection of Decleor :52:!

I have also ordered the twin pack of the SLP - have used before but never realised you could use up to the eye - so hence the reason for the order.

is it any good PG, was thinking of ordering but wondered if my wrinkles are too deep for it to be effective:11:

SLP is the only beauty product that I've ever sent back. I felt it did nothing for me at all.

Latest posts

Back