Prime Fifty TSV 1/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no I was quite looking forward to an Algenist TSV; as it's not a range I've bought before (only tried a few samples) I was hoping a few Algenist hours would provide a bit more info about the range. Oh well.

Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue 4 Month Supply TSV 01/02/21

QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.24
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery TBC

The latest weapon in your health supplement arsenal, Fighting Fatigue tablets from Prime Fifty contain key nutrients such as B1, which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, plus B2 and niacin, which contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Boasting a plethora of other vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B6 and B12, C, E, iron, zinc and magnesium, this four month supply of Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue supplements have been designed to help meet the nutritional challenges ageing may bring.

In your prime at fifty - Fighting Fatigue is formulated with the understanding that the ageing gut is less capable of absorbing nutrients from the diet as we age, and then addressing any deficient vitamins and minerals. With ultra-soluble and readily bioavailable nutrients, these tablets also contain a natural extract of black pepper to enhance the absorption of these critical nutrients in the patented ingredient BioPerine.

B the best you - containing vitamins B1, 2 and 3 (niacin), together they contribute to help reduce tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal energy levels, while vitamins B6 and 12 work to contribute to red blood cell formation, and along with folate, contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.

C to the D - vitamin C is also included to increase iron absorption. Iron contributes to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, while vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with muscle weakness - falling is a risk factor for bone fractures in the over 60s.

Selenium and vitamin E - both contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, which is the damage caused by free radicals to our cells that increases as we age. Plus, zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis.

Stay stocked for the year - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive two additional deliveries (one every 120 days) of these supplements at this superb Today's Special Value price.

Extended 120-day money back guarantee - to help you decide whether these supplements work for you, we have extended our money back guarantee to 120 days so that you can make an effective decision.

• Store in a cool, dry place below 25C
  • Replace cap tightly on bottle after removing tablets
  • Tablet shelf-life is three years from date of manufacture
  • Do not exceed the recommended intake
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • As with any supplement, check with your GP if you are under medical supervision
  • It is safe to take Fighting Fatigue with other Prime Fifty products

Contains:

• 120 x Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue tablets - take one per day, as this is a four month supply

How to take:

• One tablet to be taken once a day, with a cold drink at meal times

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Attachments

• Prime Fifty TSV 1.jpg
    Prime Fifty TSV 1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 80
I've found them very helpful with fibromyalgia fatigue. I ran out so bought a normal multi-vit for days that I don't eat properly but I didn't get that boost I found I had with the Prime Fifty.

I didn't take them every day as they are expensive but (pre-Covid) if I knew I had to be out of the house for something, I'd take them for a few days before. Thet definitely worked, though whether it was mind-over-matter or a real effect I have no idea.

I've found them very helpful with fibromyalgia fatigue. I ran out so bought a normal multi-vit for days that I don't eat properly but I didn't get that boost I found I had with the Prime Fifty.

I didn't take them every day as they are expensive but (pre-Covid) if I knew I had to be out of the house for something, I'd take them for a few days before. Thet definitely worked, though whether it was mind-over-matter or a real effect I have no idea.
That's interesting. I think often with generic ingredients, there can be a placebo effect with using a branded version (you see it with Neurofen vs ibuprofen), but there can genuinely be a difference if the formulation or delivery is different. We all suit different things and should choose accordingly if we can afford to.

Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue 4 Month Supply

QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.24
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

The latest weapon in your health supplement arsenal, Fighting Fatigue tablets from Prime Fifty contain key nutrients such as B1, which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, plus B2 and niacin, which contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Boasting a plethora of other vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B6 and B12, C, E, iron, zinc and magnesium, this four month supply of Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue supplements have been designed to help meet the nutritional challenges ageing may bring.

In your prime at fifty - Fighting Fatigue is formulated with the understanding that the ageing gut is less capable of absorbing nutrients from the diet as we age, and then addressing any deficient vitamins and minerals. With ultra-soluble and readily bioavailable nutrients, these tablets also contain a natural extract of black pepper to enhance the absorption of these critical nutrients in the patented ingredient BioPerine.

B the best you - containing vitamins B1, 2 and 3 (niacin), together they contribute to help reduce tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal energy levels, while vitamins B6 and 12 work to contribute to red blood cell formation, and along with folate, contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.

C to the D - vitamin C is also included to increase iron absorption. Iron contributes to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, while vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with muscle weakness - falling is a risk factor for bone fractures in the over 60s.

Selenium and vitamin E - both contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, which is the damage caused by free radicals to our cells that increases as we age. Plus, zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis.

Stay stocked for the year - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive two additional deliveries (one every 120 days) of these supplements at this superb Today's Special Value price.

Extended 120-day money back guarantee - to help you decide whether these supplements work for you, we have extended our money back guarantee to 120 days so that you can make an effective decision.

• Store in a cool, dry place below 25C
  • Replace cap tightly on bottle after removing tablets
  • Tablet shelf-life is three years from date of manufacture
  • Do not exceed the recommended intake
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • As with any supplement, check with your GP if you are under medical supervision
  • It is safe to take Fighting Fatigue with other Prime Fifty products

Contains:

• 120 x Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue tablets - take one per day, as this is a four month supply

How to take:

• One tablet to be taken once a day, with a cold drink at meal times

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Latest posts

Back