Problems with the Site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok, a little update. The web team have a system in place to track log in problems. If you can let me know your screen names on Rocks, they will try and track the problem.

Please feel free to email them to me if you'd prefer ([email protected]).

John

Oh dear I spoke to soon, can't get in now

I am TwinklyJules

Cookies cleared too

Hello everyone,

The web guys are sure that they have fixed the logging in problem.

If you use Firefox and use multiple windows, you may occasionally see a problem if you try and log in using different windows that you have open. If that happens, simply quitting Firefox and trying again should fix it - no need to delete cookies.

Of course, if you do have problems still, please feel free to email me or let me know on here.

Thanks for your patience!

John

Hello everyone :D

Just a quick question - has the guide prices on rocks gone up??? I can't recall a mystic topaz 9ct bracelet being £531?? I'm sure i've seen a few pieces looking more than they were originally worth lol. It could be just me, as i've not been around much or Rocks could be in getting in readiness for the Christmas rush hehe!!

Ah well, off again. I hope your all well and blinged up to the hilt - ahem :54:. Perhaps we rocksters should have a bling-a-ling (day), let alone a halloween hehe!!! :43:

Later guys xx

Could someone tell me which number channel rockstv are now on, are they on sky or just cable? thanks :1:

Incidentally the site is driving me NUTS tonight.
I was logged in on IE and had st.com open, went into rocks and saw the garnet bracelet that I have the R Moonstone one of, I placed a bid and as it processed the bid the screen just went white, I refreshed twice and still nothing so logged in using mozilla, it took ages but did log in and the bracelet had disappeared gggrrr

I'm fated not to have that bracelet, I bid on it once before and the computer crashed, to make it worse someone said 'it went really cheap that bracelet' arghhhhhhhhhhhhh am not surprised if noone can place bids without problems.

And breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Thanks Lady Darls, no, i meant rockstv. I got a bit muddled somewhere along the line, thought they would be launching a proper channel sometime, been looking on sky for it! :54:

Thanks Lady Darls, no, i meant rockstv. I got a bit muddled somewhere along the line, thought they would be launching a proper channel sometime, been looking on sky for it! :54:

hahahahahaha never mind, sure we've all done it lol

That was a real shame Darls, I was tempted to bid, I think PrincessRacer got it for about £28, it was very cheap, next time eh?

:doggie:

I've only just caught up with this thread.

I've not had any problems logging in, but I have noticed that the Rocks TV site makes my PC run really, really slowly - not only Rocks TV itself, but any other applications I have open at the same time - and I can hear my hard drive working twenty to the dozen. This doesn't seem to happen with most of the other sites I regularly visit. I use IE.

Anyone else have this problem?

I've only just caught up with this thread.

I've not had any problems logging in, but I have noticed that the Rocks TV site makes my PC run really, really slowly - not only Rocks TV itself, but any other applications I have open at the same time - and I can hear my hard drive working twenty to the dozen. This doesn't seem to happen with most of the other sites I regularly visit. I use IE.

Anyone else have this problem?

me tonight Miss M, I had to close st.com while I was trying to sort out the bid I was doing. :1:

My laptop is still not running as well when I'm logged onto rocks and the pictures are very jumpy and keep sticking. It's weird because for the first few weeks I didn't have any problems.
Talking about weird, we have two companies with Rocks in their name, but the company that is not on tv and is only web based is called Rockstv!?

My laptop is still not running as well when I'm logged onto rocks and the pictures are very jumpy and keep sticking. It's weird because for the first few weeks I didn't have any problems.
Talking about weird, we have two companies with Rocks in their name, but the company that is not on tv and is only web based is called Rockstv!?

That threw me too, the rockstv thing, but not being on tv! I thought they were going to be a proper channel live gemstv etc.
I have watched rockstv a few times, and my PC seems to get upset, it ran really slow when i was on rockstv, and seemed very unhappy.
Prob won't bother again to be honest.

That's a shame Glinda because they are a great company imo. Why not email them and explain the problems you are having and I'm sure they would do their very best to sort it out for you. Talking of which, I should probably do the same!

I seem to have good nights and not so good nights on rocks but last night i had st.com open on a tab and when i went to bid on some cuff links the computer froze up so had to switch off and reboot so of course by the time i got back on the site the cuff links were but a distant memory saved me some cash lol
I wonder if having other applications open slows it down even more I'm luckier than some people because i can always log in and play even if its slow but other times i have no problems at all wiered or what

Latest posts

Back