Pure Pedi Exfoliating Foot Peel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get really bad hard skin on my heels unless I look after them and it can crack and even bleed. So use the Body Shop foot file ... cheap as chips and works brilliantly. They tell you not to but if wash it once in a while it brings it back to life. The best cream for me is L'Occitane. I use it every day and buy in bulk. I just prefer the texture of it to Flexitol. And the perfume if I'm honest.

I was looking on QVC's website to see whether anyone had posted a review for this. I couldn't find the item, did any forum members buy this?

I was looking on QVC's website to see whether anyone had posted a review for this. I couldn't find the item, did any forum members buy this?

I've been wondering exactly the same. Is it still a little early for the full effect to have happened yet?

I noticed Cathys feet this week and have to say even if the product does work, im not sure i would want to tolerate the look of them while im waiting for the full effect to take place - assuming of course that she has used the product and doesnt just have some horrible foot disease1

I soak my feet until the dry ard skin is all soggy ( a bit like the pedikur) then I scrape it with a spatula . Wait til they dry properly then give them a quick buff with a foot file then a layer of cream ( if being decedant use elemis hand cream) followed by flexitol. If I haven't any flexitol a thin layer of Vicks softens them and makes them feel cool in the summer.

My feet look alrite and i used to do a lot of running and cycling before doing my shoulder in :( .I know it sounds a bit gay but I do have the l'Occitane foot cream! It came in a set I bought from QVC a while back. Sometimes I put a squeeze of that on. I hate men that wear flip flops with the thong bit that comes up between the toes! There should be a law banning men from wearing them! Only the ones with a strap that goes over the foot are acceptable! I wouldn't wear any kind of flip flops if I had minging feet.

You can't beat newtons chiropody sponge . Makes feet baby soft and so cheap picked one up for my friend today 99p local chemist . I recommend it to everybody .

One which I am hearing about a lot online and even people I talk to(the latter no one tried it yet though).

Listerine mouthwash 500mls mixed with cider vinegar, soak feet for 20 minutes per day. It seems this will get rid of hard skin. No one said which flavour of Listerine:wonder: So not sure which one is best.

Then there is the duck tape(every serial killers needs good duck tape:wink:), for warts on the feet. You put the tape over it and only remove each time you shower or bathe, dry feet and put more on. Do this for one month and it will be gone root and all. Many on the Money Saving Site swear by this cheap method.

I can vouch for the vinegar and duct tape method for verrucas. My kids persevered for months when they were little, with over the counter products and in the end the GP froze them off after about 15months.

I got my first verruca when I was run down last year, and also had multiple bouts of shingles. I tried the vinegar and tape method and the whole thing dropped off (including the part below the skin surface in 3 days! The cavity left behind was a bit sore for a couple of days but it didn't return. If you google it you'll find the method but basically you're excluding air from the verruca and soaking it in vinegar (sarsons will do) with a small pad of tissue and cotton wool then wrapping the duct tape tightly around to prevent the vinegar evaporating away. The skin soaks up the vinegar and gets quite soggy and wrinkly as though you've been in the bath too long.

Talking of Vicks vapour rub on feet - it's a weird phenomenon that you can smell it as though it were near you nose, without having to be a contortionist!

The product was on advanced orders (I have ordered it, but do not expect to receive it until the end of next week/beginning of the one after that so, unless there was a small number available for immediate despatch (which I don't think was the case), no-one has received it yet. I'll let you know how I go on.

The product was on advanced orders (I have ordered it, but do not expect to receive it until the end of next week/beginning of the one after that so, unless there was a small number available for immediate despatch (which I don't think was the case), no-one has received it yet. I'll let you know how I go on.

Ah, I hadn't realised it was advance orders only. I was beginning to think that it as deeply suspicious that there were no reviews at all on the QVC site, but it now makes sense!

Ah, I hadn't realised it was advance orders only. I was beginning to think that it as deeply suspicious that there were no reviews at all on the QVC site, but it now makes sense!
Have, just now, been notified that the kit is on its way.

Yes, and it now seems to be in stock on the website too. Really, they should have been selling this in March, when we were all still in our boots but want to get our feet ready for the summer. I'll wait to see the reviews and then think about for September, as I really don't fancy having peeling feet in sandals.

Mine is on it's way too. I'm looking forward to trying it out when it arrives :)

Looks very similar but the one person who's tried it said it was useless. Make sure you save the bags to send back to qvc if it fails to deliver soft peeled feet. I bet Q are banking on people chalking it up to experience and not returning. I hope it does work though, it looks gross but satisfying if your hard skin does peel off like they promise!

I put my feet in the bags last night so I'm hoping that at some point over the weekend something will start happening. I've kept all the packaging and the bags in case I need to send them back.

Put my feet in the bags two days ago. So far it's all about waiting. However they do feel different from the inside, if that makes sense! Will keep you posted.

As long as you don't find the insides of your feet on the outside, you'll be all right; that'd definitely be a contra-indication!

Latest posts

Back