Quartzite Jade REALLY!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bassettmum4

Registered Shopper
Hi, often read the forum discussions, just thought I would check out Mr troff again. Why oh why is he pushing quartzite as Jade. The Internet is available for the uneducated and it clearly states quartzite is NOT Jade. There is yet another long winded spiel about how lucky he was to get this parcel and comparing it to high end Jade and not one mention of the fact it's not real. Used to watch a lot but now can't bear these 'presentations' getting people to part with their hard earned cash on blatant false claims. Glad I only read the forums now.

Hi, often read the forum discussions, just thought I would check out Mr troff again. Why oh why is he pushing quartzite as Jade. The Internet is available for the uneducated and it clearly states quartzite is NOT Jade. There is yet another long winded spiel about how lucky he was to get this parcel and comparing it to high end Jade and not one mention of the fact it's not real. Used to watch a lot but now can't bear these 'presentations' getting people to part with their hard earned cash on blatant false claims. Glad I only read the forums now.
I was always under the impression, and this is very basic and up for correction, that quartz was quartz and quartzite was quartz with sand in it's makeup. Aka, sandstone of sorts.

He's been reported to the Advertising Standards Authority numerous times for this very claim - but as of yet, they've failed to take action on this one.

I strongly urge you to also report it to the ASA too then multiple reports might get something done about it.

It's misleading and, potentially, fraud too because its obtaining money by deception.

I was always under the impression, and this is very basic and up for correction, that quartz was quartz and quartzite was quartz with sand in it's makeup. Aka, sandstone of sorts.
Quartz is not Jade - end of!

Sorry, you didn't mention Jade in your post!
Did you know Jade isn't quartz, with or without sand in it? :p But seriously, no worries. I actually 'learnt' that (the quartzite thing) when I was a relative 'novice'. And now I'm a qualified novice ;)

You know what they had on today on JM? Golden Silk Quartzite Jade. Excited to know that, aren't you? No, I didn't buy any ;)

Today gems had pariaba quartz??? Angelina and Jess were very adamant that people check out their baskets immediately. Angline was absolutely blatant about it. To me Angeline is is hard faced when selling

Latest posts

Back