questions you'd like to ask qvc and presenters..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tigerseye, sorry about your family problems, and your recent loss, though if i am honest i find it odd that you were posting on here 7 days ago, quite indepth, on the day of your berevement.

most of us, me included have problems with elderly or sick family members, please feel free to read through my posts re my mum's health.

but back to my point, rather than posting on here, including the day of your dad's death, maybe sweetheart you should seek some bereavement counselling, when my dad went to the next world me and mum had a rotten time, made even more difficlut because we were in spain with him at the time we got very angry with peeps and the world in general, i am ashamed to say we alienated some very dear friends, luckily we were refered to bereavement counselling by our doctor, and i can say it helped, of couse it did not bring dad back but we saw a point in carrying on. mum in still not herself and she has a lot of health problems to deal with

not sure where you live dear, but if you think it would help ask the doctor.

i sincerely hope i have not offended you with this post

We all do strange things, don't we? Quite why I was on here after burying my father I will never quite know. Some light relief, perhaps

Rather than have concern for my mental health ( although I appreciate it, sincerely ), perhaps consider the behaviour of those on here for whom aggression appears to be no problem.

Susan

No, this is not OK.

Moderatators, no less, who sould be impartial, joining in.

Please delete my account and user name, Graham. Tee hee, another Forum user lost.

Any nasty "Bye" messages (pinkpussycat, you seem to be particularly skilled in this) will simply re-inforce my reasons for leaving this forum.

How dare you accuse me of "joining in". As a moderator I was trying to point out that you were incorrect in your opinion that majoirty of posts on this forum are nasty ones.

We all do strange things, don't we? Quite why I was on here after burying my father I will never quite know. Some light relief, perhaps

Rather than have concern for my mental health ( although I appreciate it, sincerely ), perhaps consider the behaviour of those on here for whom aggression appears to be no problem.

Susan

to be honest tigerseye, i like the banter on here, never found it offensive, infact the forum helps keep me sane after the bitterness and twisted nature of 'real people'

i find posters amusing, articlate, intelligent and thoughtful, but with balls.

in fact its fun, exactly that, some of the mire risque comments make me chuckle out loud, i just don't take it to seroiusly, i can turn away if i feel the need (tho i havent yet), which is more than i can do with people i have to work with, or do-gooders who think my mum should be in a nursing home, or the people who shout rude things at my friend in the street because he is a pre-op transexual who is currently going through the two years role living before his operation can be considered. now that is real life bullying

I thought Tigers Eye wanted her account deleted?? Indulge her and then she won't get upset anymore. :pPC:

Yes, I am implying it with regard to questions (in this thread) directed to QVC presenters regarding the highly personal and sometimes harsh comments about them. No...on second thoughts, in fact, I'm actually saying it. And no. I'm not reading a different forum.

Is Tiger Eye really Julia Roberts??????????????:tongue2:

Back on topic....

Jennifer Kirk-Do you realise that if I ever become floor manager for one of the Kirk's Folly shows, you will have to pick up your fairy broom and sweep up every last particle of folly dust that you blow around the studio?

*Wonders what's gone wrong because she can't read half the posts. Realises why, and tiptoes back out again*

Back on topic....

Jennifer Kirk-Do you realise that if I ever become floor manager for one of the Kirk's Folly shows, you will have to pick up your fairy broom and sweep up every last particle of folly dust that you blow around the studio?

I know it's been mentioned before but how do the presenters not roll their eyes and snigger when Jennifer 'sends her fairy dust' to people?!

I'd also like to know if they make 'gagging' motions when off camera when they see some of the 'fashions'!! Bet they do!

Lastly, do they really all use every product they claim, or just use everyday stuff from Boots?

How can they describe the most tacky, cheap and nasty items with such enthusiasm?

How can they keep a straight face flogging costume jewellery for three times the price of real gold and gemstones?:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back