Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know, had Q had this Quiro thing some years ago I might have been one of the ladies we're now commenting on. You somehow become immune to the amount of money you're spending. You order the christmas hampers, mince pies, tons of presents even though you live alone and no one visits. You end up chucking it all out.

I agree we should be pointing out that spending on things you don't need when you don't even have the money is a good thing, but there's a deeper problem with compulsive spenders and also with lonely people buying into a lifestyle that is probably never going to be theirs. QVC don't care, they only want people's money. If anyone comes on here and confesses then we should be kind. In fact I think Ballerina did just that but I haven't seen her for a while. Hope she's OK.

CC
Yes she did and put up a very candid and brave post, and I hope she's fine too. However, unlike Ballerina, these ladies are not at the stage where they realise what they're doing is no good to them, or anyone (apart from QVC of course). We could Argue Nicola is, but I think with her it's more a case of waking up to being ripped off and getting thoroughly fed up with receiving used and damaged goods. Whether she's cut down on her spending is another matter. She probably has by default, in that she's getting better deals elsewhere. Ballerina literally hit rock bottom, but thankfully she was able to get herself out of the mess, again had Qurio been around in her day, she may not have managed so well, as she'd have only been encouraged by the other members to carry on what she's doing.

Another "TORCH" collection in a new display case.

I put torch in quotes because they are UNOPENED boxes, just like the Qurio people probabky have loads of unopened QVC packages.

Attachments

• Olight collection display case 299903357.jpg
    Olight collection display case 299903357.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 61
Has anyone seen Hyacinth's latest haul? A broken Bibi Bijoux bracelet that she restrung - That would've gone straight back, and now she's considering taking bits of the Lola Rose stuff she bought and wasn't that happy with to make other bits of jewellery. One thing you can say about Q is if you're not satisfied you can send it back, and they give you a long time to do so. Obviously there's no substitute for seeing stuff in the flesh before you decide to buy, but there's no excuse for wearing or repairing stuff you're not entirely happy with. As for the bright orange Michele Hope top....er no. Did she not notice how low it made her boobs look, and that she would definitely need to wear a seamless bra underneath it? Clearly not! Very few of the ladies who've shown "fashion" have truly looked great in their purchases. Humping dog woman's daughter did, the tall, possibly Russian lady did (but I think she'd even look good in a bin bag) and of course the young lass, whom I suspect is not 100% legit - Most of the ladies, I'm sorry to say look blinking awful in QVC fashion! Please ladies, remember ladies there are other places to buy clothes from, try them, you might find that there's no need to fish compliments!

I think the bracelet was intact when it arrived and she did something to the knot on the flimsy elastic and it fell apart. 😳 Great quality - not! I agree about the orange top though. I’m just amazed at the amount that she orders. Her postman will probably be looking forward to the Royal Mail strike. It will give him a charge to recover from carrying all the parcels.

Katy P has just done a video with a demonstration of how to apply/use the Elemis pick of the month. There’s the word “ad” at the top of it. 😳 MissLadysmith has already done a lengthy and fairly good video of the same product so I don’t think Katy has actually bothered to read the other reviews. 🙄 Doing another one, which is obviously advertising the product because of the word “ad,” seems unnecessary to me unless the product isn’t selling as well as they thought it would.

I actually don’t mind some of Miss Ladysmiths videos,does she live in a hot country 😃

I think hers are some of the best. At least she does a fairly thorough review on products that she uses rather than the reviewers who just unwrap a box and say “this is what’s arrived today” and then say “bye.”

I thought she did live abroad but then, in one of her videos, the houses in the background looked British so I’ve no idea.

Katy P has just done a video with a demonstration of how to apply/use the Elemis pick of the month. There’s the word “ad” at the top of it. 😳 MissLadysmith has already done a lengthy and fairly good video of the same product so I don’t think Katy has actually bothered to read the other reviews. 🙄 Doing another one, which is obviously advertising the product because of the word “ad,” seems unnecessary to me unless the product isn’t selling as well as they thought it would.
Not to be outdone, Hyacinth has also joined the party- She’s in the smallest room wearing nowt but a towel - luckily for everyone concerned it was well secured!!

Not to be outdone, Hyacinth has also joined the party- She’s in the smallest room wearing nowt but a towel - luckily for everyone concerned it was well secured!!

She’s not that impressed with it but I bet she doesn’t return it. In the chat bit people are thrilled because a lot of things are on 5 EZPays. I wonder how they’ll manage when the cost of living really hits us all. 😳 No one’s put their heating on yet, let alone the prices going up on everything.

On a Facebook page I'm on, one lady buys lots of jewellery and, even if she doesn't like it, never returns the items, unless they are faulty. I don't get it, return the item if its not for you, get your money back.

On a Facebook page I'm on, one lady buys lots of jewellery and, even if she doesn't like it, never returns the items, unless they are faulty. I don't get it, return the item if its not for you, get your money back.
There are LOADS of bad reviews on QVC, often for FAULTY items, but they invariably say they can't be bothered to return them, or pay postage to do so.

It annoys me when the items are faulty and they could return them at QVC's expense.

I actually don’t mind some of Miss Ladysmiths videos,does she live in a hot country 😃
On her latest video, she said that her mum was flying out tonight to stay with her so I’m guessing she might live abroad. For some reason Greece is in my head, unless that’s where her mum’s flying from in which case the British looking houses in the background on her video makes sense.

On her latest video, she said that her mum was flying out tonight to stay with her so I’m guessing she might live abroad. For some reason Greece is in my head, unless that’s where her mum’s flying from in which case the British looking houses in the background on her video makes sense.
i just assumed she lived abroad as she always looks hot 🥵 and wears very little clothes.

Looks like Pullinger is the only tat seller who lingers on Quirio,probably drew the short straw.
Can you imagine Jill rubbing shoulders with them,that would be hilarious 😇

It’s her mum that lives in Greece she goes to stay regularly she said on one post she is is the best Qurio reviewer I think 😊

There are LOADS of bad reviews on QVC, often for FAULTY items, but they invariably say they can't be bothered to return them, or pay postage to do so.

It annoys me when the items are faulty and they could return them at QVC's expense.
I always return if I don't like the item, and if faulty get a free returns label.

This lady in question buys from QVC, but also another website. I think she sells some of the items she doesn't like on ebay at a reduced price. Just return it and get a full refund I think all the time.

Latest posts

Back