Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jennywren is quite active on there at the moment. Her fringe is a tad unusual and I find myself looking at that, rather than what she’s talking about. 😳
Haha, me too. I just want to press my hand onto her forward to flatten it down. Maybe the fringe needs trimming so she bouffants it to stop it hanging over her eyes???

I don`t do apps so I`ve never looked at Qurio. I am a member on Friends of Fashion by Roman on facebook and some of the women are there are doing me a power of good by putting me off buying. One woman posted a photo of a delivery box the other day and said she`d ordered trousers, 6 tops and 2 dresses, another woman posted a raft of gift cards which she`d spent totalling £300 and every day they post photos of orders and stuff they`ve bought. If you say anything negative the comment is removed and one woman flounced the other week because someone dared to talk about something other than Roman clothes. They`re a bunch of nutcase sycophants with more money than sense but by golly reading that page once daily is damned good therapy for putting you off from buying stuff.

Doesn’t she go on, Nicola that is, so she is disappointed she has got a mascara instead of illuminator, yes annoying but hardly to the extent she is stressing.If it is IT cosmetics go to Boots if she really, really, really wanted it! Lucky girl if that is all she has to worry about, indulged and silly.She reminds me of an spoilt child.

Last edited:
A few of them have responded by saying that they've never had a problem with Q or their customer service - Wow bully for them! Just you wait ladies, if you carrying on spending in this manner, it's only gonna be a matter of time. It doesn't matter how many good experiences you've had (that's expected isn't it)? It's how a company deals with complaints, or what they're prepared to do to put things right. From what I can see, it's very little "we'll send you a prepaid returns label" - "Gee, thanks"! Many companies do this as a matter of course.
I hope that Lola's rant does plant a seed of doubt into some of their brainwashed little skulls and maybe, just maybe, they might think twice about giving Q their custom, and will start shopping around for better deals.
On the highlighted point, I'm guessing they must if they're retired. It's gonna be hard to smuggle in all those parcels (the way I used to do and pray stuff would turn up when Oh was at work). I mean some of them spend hours making their little vids. Maybe they've taken the fibbing up a notch. "Another parcel Agnes?" "It was free Cyril - I'm part of a testing panel, where they send me loads of free stuff for me to demonstrate!" "I'm an "influencer" dont you know"? "Ok, so why's there only 50p in the joint account?" "Oh that'll be the flying monkeys dear!"
Get a grip lovely ladies - you're working for QVC and you're not getting paid!
Most companies have a returns label on their delivery paperwork.

Doesn’t she go on, Nicola that is, so she is disappointed she has got a mascara instead of illuminator, yes annoying but hardly to the extent she is stressing.If it is IT cosmetics go to Boots if she really, really, really wanted it! Lucky girl if that is all she has to worry about, indulged and silly.She reminds me of an spoilt child.
I'm wondering if her ott reaction on her ''rant" video has more of a back story. I caught a glimpse of jojo on a promo video on qvc earlier for that app and unless I'm mistaken (Which I may well be) the clip of jojo hasn't been extracted from one of her uploads and is a 'especially made for qvc' video??? If that's true, then Lola probably has the hump that she wasn't asked to do it especially as they seemed to be 'rivals for attention' in the early days of the app. Like I said, maybe I'm wrong?

Qurio, a sense of community, yeah, care in the community more like!

I can't say why but I once bought from Michele Hope's range. Again I too was in the zone and got carried away. Blddy awful cami and cardigan in chiffon (polyester of course). Put it on and it fit, so put it away for Christmas time, 2 years ago now. I wore it on New Year's day and it was sooo sweatty. I never wore it again. Reading this thread has remind me to get it out of the storage nox and get rid. Coming soon to a charity shop near me (laundered of course) LOL xx
Haaaa! What were you thinking?

Oh God, she does go on and on. Had a quick look yesterday, and was just so bored listening to her, saying the same thing over and over. Lost the will to live and came to my senses and turned her off. Nicola/Lola take note, less is more.

Nicola/Lola has just posted another negative video on Qurio. This time it’s about the reviews on the QVC website. She submitted one and it was rejected. What she waffles on about usually goes over my head but this time she said what a lot of us have said on here - that positive and neutral reviews are usually posted, but negative ones aren’t. One of the replies to her video also mentioned the fact that negative reviews appear and then disappear a short while after they’re posted.

Nicola/Lola has just posted another negative video on Qurio. This time it’s about the reviews on the QVC website. She submitted one and it was rejected. What she waffles on about usually goes over my head but this time she said what a lot of us have said on here - that positive and neutral reviews are usually posted, but negative ones aren’t. One of the replies to her video also mentioned the fact that negative reviews appear and then disappear a short while after they’re posted.
Could she actually be seeing the light?! If she's got a moan, she'd be far better off posting it in the community section on their FB page, at least you get a half-hearted apology from Q, but best of all your message will be seen by far far more people. Saying your piece to a handful of Q's "Stepford shoppers" - you may as well pi$$ into the wind to be honest!

Oh God, she does go on and on. Had a quick look yesterday, and was just so bored listening to her, saying the same thing over and over. Lost the will to live and came to my senses and turned her off. Nicola/Lola take note, less is more.
Lola’s mantra ‘ why use 2 words when I can use 20’! Another negative dig at Q? She is well upset!

SLast thing I bought were the thick Kochblume microfibre cloths. Fantastic. I gave them as presents too. Only kept one for myself. Regret that as they are fantastic.

Bit quiet on Qurio think they must have all had their bank statements, so easy to get carried away with easy pay very crafty of q I was brought up if I can’t afford it go without until I can, don’t think this Qurio app will last long now customers are using the app to complain which usually goes on deaf ears higher up I feel sorry for customer services having to try to sort things out.

Latest posts

Back