Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right! Just had a survey from QVC about qurio, short videos. Same ****** questions each time. It's for people like, etc. I strongly disagreed for each question time after time. In comments, I said it encouraged people to spend, spend at a time when people trying to afford heating and food. People not really liking products but keeping them anyway. I did use the word cheap.
They seem heavily invested in this Qurio. 🥸

****** hell ,hyacinth has bought more comfy shoes !
And weren’t they hideous? Not to be outdone by Erika in the cheap and nasty jewellery stakes “ Here’s the ring you’ve just bought, so I’ve just ordered mine” oh and whilst you’re here have a look in my jewellery bag - I’ve got more worthless tat than you , so I win, sucker! Lola’s bought something else from clearance and it’s not that bad considering a lot of the stuff I’ve bought has been a bit dodgy- What a great benchmark to decide whether or not something’s worth keeping?!
I’ve thought that these people have been not quite right in the head from day one, but I’m now convinced the whole lot of them are certifiable. I hope I get to fill in this survey‘cause I’m gonna let rip. These people are ill and Q are taking advantage of them !

It is the Hyacinth,Nicola,Erika show! Each one trying to outdo the other in the ‘ I can waste more money than you’ stakes.
Important point made here, and that is that there's a world of difference between spending and wasting money. I know people who spend a lot of money - There's a couple I know who have take-aways, eat out, and go to pubs most days of the week, a workmate who will take a holiday abroad every time she has a week off, another mate spends a lot of money on expensive clothes and bags, but I'll give her this, she wears and uses them and she always looks really classy. Not my thing, but I also understand people who are prepared to splash out on high end bathing products and skincare if it's that touch of luxury they're craving. Just so long as you aren't getting yourself into financial difficulties in the process, are these people "wasting" their money? No, they're not!
Cut to our lovely ladies, and from what we can see, they are most definitely wasting money. Buying products that are gonna be stuffed into a cupboard and possibly never used, buying Christmas presents for Lord knows who in February, buying and holding on to stuff that they don't love, or is unsuitable, stuff that they don't need. Then there's the questionable quality of these goods, the pure unadulterated tat, but above all, the postage and packaging, especially if a return or a re-order is made. A waste of money in more ways than one.
I'm not saying that without Qurio, they would stop spending, but I'm convinced they'd spend a lot less and would possibly be a lot more discerning.

Hollydolly is now waiting for delivery of a ring that she ordered after seeing a review by Erika. The link on Holydolly’s video is for a gold one for a mere £750. 😳 Erika’s was a diamonique one so hopefully that link is wrong because otherwise Qurio has a lot to answer for. I can afford to buy what I want, thankfully, but there’s no way I’d buy stuff just for the sake of it when prices are going to go through the roof in April. I’d rather be able to buy petrol, food and heat my house than buy things so that I can appear on a video, even if they were in clearance.

Hollydolly is now waiting for delivery of a ring that she ordered after seeing a review by Erika. The link on Holydolly’s video is for a gold one for a mere £750. 😳 Erika’s was a diamonique one so hopefully that link is wrong because otherwise Qurio has a lot to answer for. I can afford to buy what I want, thankfully, but there’s no way I’d buy stuff just for the sake of it when prices are going to go through the roof in April. I’d rather be able to buy petrol, food and heat my house than buy things so that I can appear on a video, even if they were in clearance.
I saw that, but I soon realised that it was a mistake, but this is Hyacinth we're talking about, trying to make people believe that she's a cut above -Oops, wrong link, silly me, nobody will notice!
Hear Hear!

Right! Just had a survey from QVC about qurio, short videos. Same ****** questions each time. It's for people like, etc. I strongly disagreed for each question time after time. In comments, I said it encouraged people to spend, spend at a time when people trying to afford heating and food. People not really liking products but keeping them anyway. I did use the word cheap.
👏👏

These people are just a circular firing squad of folly. Each patting others on the back for buying unnecessary tat and encouraging each other to waste yet more money on more and more tat.
I just hope that as one thing gets delivered another leaves their home, or the next time we'll see them will be on an extreme hoarder tv show!

Another Qurio advert popped up this time again with Pipa pushing the app.
She described it as saying it’s just like a place in a department store.
Much like the area that you sit to await someone, the children, or husbands sat awaiting their wife’s.
You may want to take a break from social media or use the Qurio app as well.
But nothing can be shared over social media, it’s just an area for QVC customers to chat together.
On the Qurio app you can meet with other QVC customers.
You will be able to chat with them, ask what’s in your basket,
share tips and ask for advice, like where to plant a certain plant.

So is this what QVC intend Qurio to be, have these presenters taken an actual look as to what is really happening, or have just read the blanket push the Qurio app email.
🤭😉😂

I decided to tot up Hyancinth's purchases for this month and considering we're just over two weeks in, so no doubt there's more coming, it's pretty shocking really. So far this month she has spent £232.64 of which an eyewatering £51.40 of it was on the P&P! Crazy or what?! To say that this money could've been better spent is the understatement of the year!

It is the Hyacinth,Nicola,Erika show! Each one trying to outdo the other in the ‘ I can waste more money than you’ stakes.
I had the same thought, its like a competition amongst them to see who can spend more. I'm totally shocked at how many things they buy, and they're not a £5 candle from TK Maxx (my type of impulse buy), their purchases are often quite expensive. Or they buy everything in the sale as its a "bargain".

Latest posts

Back