QVC Beauty OMG!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know if this brand is more effective than Alpha H Twinkle?

I used to used Alpha H but went back to using Natural Elements as its kinder to your skin. My skin likes oils and the grape seed base of the blending cream and body lotions. I use the facial oil and blending cream together. The hair and shower washes are lush as is the conditioner. The cleanser has a grape seed base too and the toner is aloe vera based. If you ring them they have sample kits for 2.99. Have a good look round the website and https://www.facebook.com/EYSkinClinic.

I use the luxury facial oil. I think most of them contain essential oils except the sensitive skin collection.

Just been on their Facebook, what oil are they talking about here?

'six weeks ago someone said the our oil removed her skin cancer within days, even the hospital said it had gone then 2 others came forward and said the same so i was hurt when it was said that we are profiting from cancer so what if i do not profit does that show my good intentions if you have skin cancer or know someone who has it i will send them free the same oil all i want to do is make a difference '

the best way to get the products is the wow kits and if you go on the chat box ask if there are any discount codes at the moment :mysmilie_59: It's worth a try.

I've bookmarked the page, got too much products to use at the moment, creams and oils by the pint, not kidding, bottles size 473 ml each (skin oils, not cooking oils: jojoba, almond, macadamia, grape seed), and smaller bottles: argan, red raspberry seed, blueberry seed, watermelon seed, rosehip, buckhorn, pumpkin seed etc and I had to bin a few as I couldn't use them in time and they got rancid; and some essential oils (loads).

I've bookmarked the page, got too much products to use at the moment, creams and oils by the pint, not kidding, bottles size 473 ml each (skin oils, not cooking oils: jojoba, almond, macadamia, grape seed), and smaller bottles: argan, red raspberry seed, blueberry seed, watermelon seed, rosehip, buckhorn, pumpkin seed etc and I had to bin a few as I couldn't use them in time and they got rancid; and some essential oils (loads).

Well..................you could just either get one of the sample sets OR ring and ask for whatever samples you would like to try. That way you won't be spending much and you will know which products you like.......................................and then get them when you have finished off all your stash. :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

As I have been set off on a Barbara Cartland nostalgia trip by a recent thread, I thought that you might like to hear her comment on people like us. As everyone knows, you can have a scraggy face and great figure, or be relatively wrinkle-free and have a big bottom.

"After a certain age, a woman should be content to have a pretty face, and sit down as soon as she enters a room."

I believe the French actress Catherine Deneuve said something similar.

I think she filched it from Babs. It was in one of Miss Cartland's books back in the 1960s, at which time Catherine Deneuve was so beautiful she made strong men weep. I don't think she had the ability to think forward to the saggy bum future that awaits most of us!

And of course, the Pilates machine offers unrivalled opportunities for major surgery. Having ripped my tendons while doing an open leg movement on it, I have had a failed arthroscopy and am now the proud owner of a metal knee.

I've got some good genes (hopefully) although big sister has skin which is most like Mum's. I just cleanse and moisturise, rarely use a toner, and occasionally a serum (only need a tiny, tiny amount so it should last years - it is not a brand sold on Q). Exfoliate now and again. Sometimes I use Darphin as a cleanser as I'm prone to redness, but have used Nivea since I was a teenager.

Mum had a spell in hospital a year ago and said the nurses were wonderful, none of them believed she was 90 and asked everyone who came in the ward 'how old do you think Mrs P is?'

Well I'm feeling pretty good today, I've passed on the Liz Earle TSV and the Decleor one too. I NEVER pass up on Decleor but I am sticking to my guns.

Was at the beautician yesterday for some waxing and she had a look at my skin, she is happy with it and I've stuck to cleanse, tone and moisturiser. I have added my savings to the holiday fund. I'm shocked at what I must have been spending.

Well I'm feeling pretty good today, I've passed on the Liz Earle TSV and the Decleor one too. I NEVER pass up on Decleor but I am sticking to my guns.

Was at the beautician yesterday for some waxing and she had a look at my skin, she is happy with it and I've stuck to cleanse, tone and moisturiser. I have added my savings to the holiday fund. I'm shocked at what I must have been spending.

I am just the same-- minus the waxing appointment!Was nearly tempted by the Decleor TSV then paused & came to my senses.Instead of paying out to Q my money is transferred into a savings account--- here's to happy hols in 2016!

I give it a miss on most of the beauty TSVs after I've tried many brands over the years, but when my favourite brand comes with a TSV I can go crazy and order more than one.

Latest posts

Back