QVC bloopers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
When do we get to see them? I always love to see these clips. Does anyone know what clips / incidents will feature this year? I don't recall seeing anything go tragically wrong so far this year.

What have been your favourites from years past? I quite liked the Frank Usher / June magnet situation.

You can’t beat the “Anthony Heywood falling backwards in his chair” episode ! Nor the Julian Ballantine “laughing hysterically when trying to present a bright pink plastic solar-powered flamingo garden ornament” event !

Those were the days, they were the presenters.

Jill F ranks falling off her heels, was that this year?

OH yes I remember that one. Might have been last year - but it was very funny. She just got straight up and carried on as if nothing had happened. Mind you, what else could she do, live on air?

The bloopers are shown when they close on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day between the repeat shows. Have to say I never had the urge to sit and watch repeat shows during these days.

Not really a blooper but I did enjoy seeing Fibby attempt to use the latest Dyson hair thingy & fail. Abi/Abbie was almost hopping up & down trying to get her to stop because she wasn't selling the benefits. Maybe someone should have brought on a vacuum, she'd probably have had greater success.

Not really a blooper but I did enjoy seeing Fibby attempt to use the latest Dyson hair thingy & fail. Abi/Abbie was almost hopping up & down trying to get her to stop because she wasn't selling the benefits. Maybe someone should have brought on a vacuum, she'd probably have had greater success.

Yes saw that it was the hair curler/straightener which she got tangled in her hair.Gabby Abbi was desperate to get the camera off her but Flinty was staying put.Some people then might have thought twice about spending around £400?

The one that always cracks me up us the vacuum cleaner blooper with Charlie. It happened years ago, but it still makes me laugh. (Or maybe I have a warped/childish sense of humour :mysmilie_17: ) The quality isn't good but, if you haven't seen it, then I'm sure that you'll still get the gist.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UY7pWCQxTY

The bloopers are shown when they close on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day between the repeat shows. Have to say I never had the urge to sit and watch repeat shows during these days.

Indeed. 'Strictly' won't be loosing any sleep were the schedules clashing.

About a decade ago Charlie was presenting a toy hour and climbed inside a pop-up Wendy house but then couldn't get out!

I remember one when Anthony was presenting a big flat screen TV and was flipping through the channels to demonstrate it and found a programme that had a screenful of very large rubber "phallic symbols", if you get what I mean ;) He didn't notice for a while but once he did he tried to turn it off and the more he tried the worse it got.

Another that made me laugh at the time was when the older man who used to do electronics tapped the front of a TV to show us how robust it was and broke it with his ring!

Sat here with laryngitis I feel like my throat has been ripped out and stuffed with barbed wire I am now able to look at my computer screen without feeling I'm going to die. I tuned into QVC in the hope of seeing the blooper reel but there are seemingly none. Just seems to be Katy Pullinger and and American lady touting some higher end jewellery. Has anyone else seen the bloopers? Are they not showing them this year?

The one that always cracks me up us the vacuum cleaner blooper with Charlie. It happened years ago, but it still makes me laugh. (Or maybe I have a warped/childish sense of humour :mysmilie_17: ) The quality isn't good but, if you haven't seen it, then I'm sure that you'll still get the gist.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UY7pWCQxTY

I've always loved the fact he openly puts his hands up as if to say "you are on your own" when it goes wrong.

I loved when Simon Biagi was presenting a tv and he happened to put it on BBC4 on the assumption it was harmless, but Charlie Booker's "screenwipe" was on. The screen starts flashing with a segment called.. and I quote...

"THE 10 BIGGEST #OCKS IN ADVERTISING" there was no hashtag.

He apologised for it and then it happened again!!! He tried to shield the tele with his body.

Glorious.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sat here with laryngitis I feel like my throat has been ripped out and stuffed with barbed wire I am now able to look at my computer screen without feeling I'm going to die. I tuned into QVC in the hope of seeing the blooper reel but there are seemingly none. Just seems to be Katy Pullinger and and American lady touting some higher end jewellery. Has anyone else seen the bloopers? Are they not showing them this year?

They have not shown them for a few years now.

I remember one from a couple of years ago when Alison Young was extolling the virtues of SBC arnica gel on a recent skiing holiday and related how she "spent the entire week on my knees." Adele stifled giggles which just made it all sound filthy.

This year, the prize would have to go to Keeley from Elemis discussing a serum to put under your moisturiser but saying "semen" instead. "You're on your own mate," laughed Chloe.

Latest posts

Back