QVC experiences can be written on Secret Shopper website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dreamer

Registered Shopper
The new Mary Portas Secret Shopper series starts tonight on channel 4 - just had a look at the website and I thought it was all about the high street but QVC is there in the ranking of best and worst shops in Britain and I think anyone can leave a review here

Bea

Thanks for the heads up. Will be interesting to see how QVC compares. I like Mary Portas - think I'd like to be a secret shopper too.

Just brilliant the true QVC reviews are flooding on Mary's site this evening. :clapping:

Good heavens. Quite a lot of very upset people on the QVC thread & I haven't put my two penneth on as yet !

Loveheart is this you? :drunk:

"loveheart on January 19, 2011 i luv qcv me, it de best yeh. i gets me mam’s crismus prezzies and dinner dere. kings relm was luvly. ann dawsen is grate. ant wuz sexy! ali yung can spank me any time!"

Waitrose are doing really well, I actually enjoy going in there. QVC have two stars out of five, uh oh!

This comment about WHSmith made me laugh, "stop trying to sell me mouldy chocolate at the counter" :grin: I was in Smiths yesterday, they do seem to have tonnes of galaxy bars :giggle:

Last edited:
Loveheart is this you? :drunk:

"loveheart on January 19, 2011 i luv qcv me, it de best yeh. i gets me mam’s crismus prezzies and dinner dere. kings relm was luvly. ann dawsen is grate. ant wuz sexy! ali yung can spank me any time!"

OMG! I have a doppleganger too,
Some one is having a laugh at our expense me thinks.
Do you think I think Ann Dawson is' grate'.? As for the bit about AY, .....
I certainly didn't get all me prezzies and dinner from QVC. :grin::giggle:

On reviews someone called Billy says he/she loves QVC and has given it 5 stars but has no phone or internet so has never ordered anything. Is it me or does that not make any sense? :thinking:

On reviews someone called Billy says he/she loves QVC and has given it 5 stars but has no phone or internet so has never ordered anything. Is it me or does that not make any sense? :thinking:

Yeah, I saw that, odd considering he/she had used the internet they hadn't got to publish the review...:tongue:

OMG! I have a doppleganger too,
Some one is having a laugh at our expense me thinks.
Do you think I think Ann Dawson is' grate'.? As for the bit about AY, .....
I certainly didn't get all me prezzies and dinner from QVC. :grin::giggle:

They haven't quite captured your tone hon have they? :thinking::down:

It's lovely having a doppelganger, Imitation being the sincerest flattery after all, but they'd be rather more convincing if they weren't so illiterate! :giggle:

I could only imagine what Mary will say about us diminishing the credibility of her site with such shenanigans! :clapping:

I would so love to see that get down to one star. :tongue:Maybe then the QVC bosses would sit up & take some notice & realise just how many people are disatisfied with them.

Latest posts

Back