QVC LIZ EARLE shows - where has model Debbie and Liz Earle addict gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
I like to watch Liz Earle shows whether I use the range or not as, due to OPs have mentioned in another thread, the people who represent the brand are all very calm and mother earthified - I generally fall asleep!

What I've noticed over the last few shows and then again with the ones over yesterday and today is that the stalwart model Debbie who always used to model for them and adored all things Liz Earle seems to not do the shows at all anymore - where has she gone?

Yes she was on the Bobbi Brown show, and yes another one that sort of has the golden glow
look of Liz and the rest of the team. Wonder why she"s not there these last few times

I've got a feeling that for some time now, Liz Earle (the brand) have been exclusively using their own employees as models on the qvc shows. They even model on the Liz Earle website and for other Liz Earle promo work. I guess they are using "real" women, as opposed to a models.

Mmm so she is about then, I wonder if she has switched brands, I soo shouldn't be interested in this sort of thing but do like to know what's going on :)

BTW anyone seen the article for a ltd edition C+P it's rose and lavndar and done for the Prince's Trust - seems quite expensive if it's the 100ml pump:
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/be...se-and-lavender-princes-trust-special-edition

I'm surprised they have added rose and lavender to the formula even if it is limited edition because they seem to be pleased that they only have one cleanser. I'll still be interested in trying it out. Wonder if this will be the 1st of many limited editions?

If they really wanted to bring out a limited edition, they could have put the almond back in, seeing as it's one of the most missed products.

I've got a feeling that for some time now, Liz Earle (the brand) have been exclusively using their own employees as models on the qvc shows. They even model on the Liz Earle website and for other Liz Earle promo work. I guess they are using "real" women, as opposed to a models.

Yes IceT very interesting thought there. Looks like she could be doing that. Canny and im not Scottish he he

Pretty sure all manufacturers are a bit twitchy about almonds or nuts of any variety these days, due to the possibility of allergy litigation issues!

The bottle sure is pretty though - silly me would end up buying it just for that! :blush: Love rose.. hate lavender though!!

Latest posts

Back