QVC website working for everyone else?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm hoping customer services will be reading this and will be sending out another email to extend the time of the voucher (HINT HINT) as I've tried several times throught the day to use mine and can't!

Same problem here and I wanted to try the Easy Pay code and get my Quidco cashback. Might not bother ordering the TSV now.

I tried ordering a couple of items online this morning. With Ultrasun I kept getting the error message so I did it via QCut, but my Bare Escentials order went through online with no problem and both items were ordered within five minutes of each other. I usually don't have any problem ordering online but there were definitely Gremlins lurking in the works this morning ...... unless it was everyone trying to use their easy pay vouchers which caused the server to go into meltdown. :eek:

Hmmmm.....on the stroke of midnight all returns to normal and gremlins are banished till next beauty day.

I tried the voucher after midnight as I remembered that I am going to need a LG balance and Brighten soon and thought it was worth a trying for the easy pay. It went through but I suppose it was not long after the deadline and the rush had obviously gone by then.

I gave up trying to order the 11 piece flutter kit last night and I couldn't be bothered to pnone Liverpool, I thought I would give it go this morning and it went through.:clapping:

I've finally been able to get my order through on the website - just to be told I can't use my voucher on a waitlist item :(

I tried the voucher after midnight as I remembered that I am going to need a LG balance and Brighten soon and thought it was worth a trying for the easy pay. It went through but I suppose it was not long after the deadline and the rush had obviously gone by then.

The code is still valid today anyway.

I'm still unable to order my relatively inexpensive L'Occitane product, voucher or no, I just keep getting the 'sorry we cannot process your order online at the moment, please call our customer call centre' message every time I try to add it to my basket. However as a test I just tried to add a £500 netbook and a £2000 platinum ring and strangely enough they went in fine... :cash:

I'm still unable to order my relatively inexpensive L'Occitane product, voucher or no, I just keep getting the 'sorry we cannot process your order online at the moment, please call our customer call centre' message every time I try to add it to my basket. However as a test I just tried to add a £500 netbook and a £2000 platinum ring and strangely enough they went in fine... :cash:

You might need to clear your cookies before ordering the item, if you have been trying for a while and keep getting message your computer could be stuck in a loop.

Thanks for that Sazza, am bit techno-useless (a latin term for those of us waiting for our kids to grow up so they can teach us how to set our DVDs...:wink:)

Thanks for that Sazza, am bit techno-useless (a latin term for those of us waiting for our kids to grow up so they can teach us how to set our DVDs...:wink:)

I recall waking my son up to help me sort out recording a programme, he was about 9, how shaming is that?

Last edited:
I have a feeling that they are disabling the website on a regular basis, to stop people putting stuff in their basket and then not purchasing it. I never used to have any trouble like that. I have also found q- cut not working on one occasion-the guy kept repeating the same thing over and over again. Funny thing is, if I have to actually speak to a real life person to order something, I don't bother-so they are actually doing me a favour, as it has stopped me ordering 2 things in the last couple of weeks!

It's a bit suss QVC having all those problems yesterday! I gave up in the end and just phoned, I had to go through to CS to use the vouchers and she had to put me on hold to 'get authorisation' as they're not supposed to take the code over the phone. Well dear, if t'internet was working I wouldnb't have had to call would I?! She was quite nice about it but did make me feel like they were doing me a favour. Really I shouldn't have bothered ordering at all, if we all gave up it might spur them on to fix the bugs quicker but hey ho, I'm a sucker for an easy pay!!

Tx

With the probs online as I always order this way, telly on, netbook on line & ready! had to use Qcut.Only to find this a.m emails saying there were problems with my orders.Fearing the worst logged onto the bank website--- but OK account in Credit!!!Phoned CS & my card details had not been updated, so am now on waitlist for my Elemis cleanser.Decided not to use easypay voucher but they agreed that there were problems with the website on Saturday!!! ( as we all know).

I emailed CS about the problems and got a response today telling me that they would honour the voucher and to email them the order number.

what part of " not able to order on website and as voucher was web only didn't order anything, therefore missed out on 2 products I would have bought as they sold out " do they not understand

The woman I spoke to in CS on Saturday was brilliant no problem when I explained about the easy pay voucher. She put the order through straight away with the voucher. It was shipped out yesterday and I got the confirmation email for the easy pay too.

But how many people missed out on the Beauty Prize Draw because they could not order online? Thousands I bet.

Latest posts

Back