Radley London Border Large Flapover Crossbody Bag OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radley London Border Large Flapover Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 156850
QVC Price £180.00
One Time Only Price £149.98
P&P £6.95

The border cross-body bag from Radley London features a top flap with magnetic closures, a rear zipped pocket and an adjustable cross-body strap. Stylish, practical and luxurious, the Radley London cross-body bag is a must for any daytime look.

Radley branded tag and silver-tone dog tag attached to the front handle
Inside: 2 x slot pockets; 1 x zipped pocket
Zip and press stud fastening
Dust cover included
Outer: condor leather; inner: grosgrain fabric
Bag (h x w): 30.5cm x 27cm (12" x 10.6")
Strap length: 58.5cm (23")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156850

I think they are ridiculously overpriced, for what you get.

But then, i used to think that about Lulu Guinness, but was so impressed by my 1st bag that i have now bought a second.

So i will shut my hypocrisy up now. :mysmilie_11:

I have a few Radley bags. I love them but l bought them when l was in a better paid job. I can't spend that much on bags anymore!

I like the look of this bag more than the LG ones... but I'm not in the market for a bag sadly - need to minimise spending in the lead-up to Christmas as I've not been doing as much pre-planning as I would like.

Only got the black which is a shame as I like the red. I have a LG Jamie black bag which I use every day and got for a bargain £60 in her sale so I don't need another black bag. I did like the look of this one though but can't justify the cost at the moment.

CC

I have a classic black Radley for a good 10 years now, bring it out as a good bag. Got it in the sales and I would call it medium size. I only have a little leather dog hanging from the shoulder strap. The word Radley embossed on the front flap. I have been asked a number of times, oh is that a new bag you have?

Also a very large laptop size black leather one, which had insets which you can remove, it was bought in the sales. No idea why I actually bought apart from the great price. Its far too big for me.

Then I have a Radley purse again bought in the sales years back, in fact I bought two at the time. Still using the tan one and its well worn but still going strong.

Don't like cross over bags myself, being short they hang too low even at the shortest buckle hole.

dont like the look of this bag at all. and i never buy flap over bags as i have been the victim of a pickpocket many years ago with this style. getting a little bored of kipling even though they suit my lifestyle i really want a beautiful leather bag. :cash:

I love the Radley accessories. I always have a Radley purse. Haven't had anything other than Radley for years. The glasses cases are lovely. Currently have a brolly too. Really good quality.

I saw some of the Radley hour and imo the bags/purses are miles in front of the LG offerings. I would never pay over £100 for a handbag. Kipling is my limit and they don't come from QVC.

I don't think LG and Radley bags are comparable. Radley use far more practical, every day designs in great but less luxurious leathers. I own both. I like both but there is a difference. Don't think I've ever seen a Radley is patent, saffiano or calf hair.

Latest posts

Back