Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

****** Favourite Item sounds like a thrash metal band ...

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Scrawny little Gollum is going to get a crick in his hideous gnarled neck if he keeps looking up to Rodney.

image.jpg

But he wears the pinny well. Mind you, I doubt Waynetta is very domesticated and the chores no doubt pay for his keep.

She is giving away industry secrets now. This is like gold dust. Apparently a "little tape to watch" is calked VT in the biz. Can't for the life if me think why ..... (Best of Bid)

Did Jack just said to Mike "well your my guest" MeMike won't like that ...

I have now switched over, I can't stomach watching Gollum eat.

Not with those teeth.

Yep PJ, chef Jack absolutely did say to Gollum 'you're my guest' - priceless!

It's like driving past a car crash. You sort of want to see but then regret it when you do

I'd rather watch the misery fest on Granada Reports.

That's how revolting I find his eating habits :mysmilie_59:

Eating.jpg

Can you imagine what he will have to say off air to that! X

Oh yes.....'ere, oim quite literally the presenta mate, you're the chef right? so watch ya maarf when you is talking, coz uverwise there'll be a bit 'o bovver, I look like I should be outside a nightclub coz I'm quite literally well 'ard, laaaverly'!

Oh yes.....'ere, oim quite literally the presenta mate, you're the chef right? so watch ya maarf when you is talking, coz uverwise there'll be a bit 'o bovver, I look like I should be outside a nightclub coz I'm quite literally well 'ard, laaaverly'!

Haha you just made me laugh loudly and make mum wonder what I am doing :p

MeMike can you stop for the love of all that is Holy stop saying "I like me .... " it is I like my .. My MeMike pleeeeeease

Amazingly, James Russell also regaled us with the story of his bleeding gums when he was selling some dental thing. Mike told us all about his when selling the water pick.......a cynical person would think it was a sales ploy! Not me, obviously.....

Latest posts

Back