Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M&M I don't think I mised you answer this time, what do you think of when he makes sexist remarks about his other members of staff. What do you think when you can read all over his face pure anger when a floor manager hasn't turned on the wifi or didn't leave something out they should of?

M&M I don't think I mised you answer this time, what do you think of when he makes sexist remarks about his other members of staff. What do you think when you can read all over his face pure anger when a floor manager hasn't turned on the wifi or didn't leave something out they should of?

If Moet has forgotten i'd just like to remind her of this exchange between Mason and Kiri last year:-

"He was 'joking' with Kiri about her age and he said 'your eyes look older', not very funny but nothing too bad really. Kiri then said 'it's because of the boredom of working with you and they droop a bit'. Then, incredibly, he looked towards her chest and said, direct quote 'I wouldn't say they droop, they look quite lifted' and then said 'they will as you get older or you have kids'. It was at that point Kiri reminded him it was only 7pm"

Any reputable company would surely have fired him for that whether he meant no offence by it or not.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?41723-LMAO-at-Mike/page2

If Moet has forgotten i'd just like to remind her of this exchange between Mason and Kiri last year:-

"He was 'joking' with Kiri about her age and he said 'your eyes look older', not very funny but nothing too bad really. Kiri then said 'it's because of the boredom of working with you and they droop a bit'. Then, incredibly, he looked towards her chest and said, direct quote 'I wouldn't say they droop, they look quite lifted' and then said 'they will as you get older or you have kids'. It was at that point Kiri reminded him it was only 7pm"

Any reputable company would surely have fired him for that whether he meant no offence by it or not.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?41723-LMAO-at-Mike/page2

I presume another reference to the Landlady there

Nice man :mysmilie_51:

I presume another reference to the Landlady there

Nice man :mysmilie_51:

Maybe i've had a humour bypass but if Moet cannot see that saying that is not only completely inappropriate and exceptionally sexist but it's just not funny. Especially coming from a creepy looking old gargoyle like him and being aimed at an attractive lady in her twenties.

And at 7pm, on a Shopping Channel.

Incredible.

When you read the exchange between Mike and Kiri, it seems clear to me that he made the comment about her breasts because she answered him back with her "boredom" comment. It appears to be his way of making her feel uncomfortable after she answered him back. He appears to have a dislike of strong women. This is purely my opinion based on the way he presents himself when he is with women who are capable of answering back with a quick retort.

When you read the exchange between Mike and Kiri, it seems clear to me that he made the comment about her breasts because she answered him back with her "boredom" comment. It appears to be his way of making her feel uncomfortable after she answered him back. He appears to have a dislike of strong women. This is purely my opinion based on the way he presents himself when he is with women who are capable of answering back with a quick retort.

I think that's fair comment.

It was, without any shadow of doubt, one of the worst things I have ever heard on a shopping channel. It wouldn't be out of place on a ropey 1970's ITV sitcom. I was horrifed when I heard it, it made me feel sick coming from such a creepy little older man to young lady. It's utterly disgusting.

If anyone feels conduct like that is appropriate then I fear for their mindset, I genuinely do.

I think you are right Wirral and Muttley. He is despicable. I imagine mike was probably very annoyed by a woman having the gall to speak to him in that way and decided the best way to deal with it was to degrade and embarrass her. He's so thick, he doesn't realise he only succeeded in showing himself up and giving us a glimpse of the real Mike.

it's got to the stage where if you don't think he is right for the channels, you need to do something about it.

He'll do it himself Mr T along with all the other goons, not to mention the Management. He sums up all that is wrong with them and how they ended up in so much trouble.

He was fine stuck on Channel 5 at 1.00am conning people, some who no doubt had recently arrived home from a night on the piss into phoning up a bogus quiz show but what on earth he is doing on a family shopping channel is beyond me.

If he is the highest calibre of presenter they can recruit then I suspect they really don't have much of a future.

Latest posts

Back