Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I am doing an 8 hour shift, now what do I mean by that? Well ..

Oh please everyone, even Goddess Waynetta can't bear him for 8 hours.

Why do you think she sends him to London for 4 days a week? She only let's him back so he can nip down to Morrisons to pick up her ciggies :mysmilie_59:

Allegedly

Shyster Sherlock says that this product is the best item they have ever done for hair.

I've heard that before :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

And just in case anyone wasn't aware Schlocko just mentioned that he used to work in Harrods and Harvey Nichols.

He didn't mention which counter he worked on though :mysmilie_59:

Has Peter Sherlock been borrowing Paul McCartneys hair dye? He looks a bit maroon.

I have to say that during some close up shots I identified almost a hint of gingerness to his hair and sideburns.

Maybe all that orange slap he was covered in last week has got into his blood stream and is now polluting his barnet?

image.jpg

Himself and Shiny Hefferington left Harvey Nicks on the same day, or was it started?

I don't know that Momma but what i do know is that wherever Schlocko has worked they all must surely have been very brief appointments, very brief indeed

But of course the Shiny Heifer worked for Bobbi Brown for a long time. I wonder what happened in his career path for him to end up on Shop @ Bid? I think we can safely say it cannot be considered a promotion.

Another fascinating fact.......Schlock hasn't got a double bed. He didn't say what he did have, maybe a bunk?

He's off to Rhodes in a couple of weeks, bit like a holiday for us too

I hope he meets some big dishy Greek called Kouros and stays there :mysmilie_59:

I don't know that Momma but what i do know is that wherever Schlocko has worked they all must surely have been very brief appointments, very brief indeed

But of course the Shiny Heifer worked for Bobbi Brown for a long time. I wonder what happened in his career path for him to end up on Shop @ Bid? I think we can safely say it cannot be considered a promotion.

What happened to him on QVC? Do they not do Bobbi Brown now?

Seems once you get on these shopping channels, you're stuck there and can't get out

Shylock just said if anyone's interested he'd like multiple sets of the Solar Lights he's selling for his birthday.

Does anyone fancy chipping in with me?*

*I don't mean chip in to buy him them, I mean chip in and highlight how big a phoney he is :mysmilie_59:

Meanwhile Split Ends is clearly trying to age herself by at least 20 years with this look.

image.jpg

Shylock just said if anyone's interested he'd like multiple sets of the Solar Lights he's selling for his birthday.

Does anyone fancy chipping in with me?*

*I don't mean chip in to buy him them, I mean chip in and highlight how big a phoney he is :mysmilie_59:

Meanwhile Split Ends is clearly trying to age herself by at least 20 years with this look.

View attachment 10390

I'll chip in...........where's he thinking of putting them?

Split Ends still has a cough

I'll chip in...........where's he thinking of putting them?

Split Ends still has a cough

Maybe on his balcony, which must be the size of Hyde Park! I'd buy him a spotlight, shine it in his face and get him to confess to all his shystering :mysmilie_59:

Split Ends looks terrible in that garb, she's a big headed madam too. She said the outfit she wears always sells out.

Well there must be a shed load of total brasses up and down this country, she looks really chavvy today. Even more than usual.

COUGH COUGH, just go away :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back