Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish Peter Simon was on social media (I'm assuming he isn't as no-one has commented). I would love to hear his perspective on the situation.

He could type a 10,000 word explanation and you probably still wouldn't be any the wiser.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the people who worked with him for years never really knew that much about him.

Can you imagine Peter Simon learning how to use Twitter? He would be like so I can only use 240 pages or less I am not sure I can do that ... What only ... *faints*

PJ

Did you read her ever so humble comments to the completely blameless customer who has lost his money because he ordered a watch around the time they went bust?

She said 'My friends and colleagues have lost there jobs. I hope you get sorted, but a watch compared to a home is hardly comparable'

How dignified. And it's good to see she's taking her share of the blame for them going down the chute, pesky customers! :mysmilie_59:

showing her true colours, horrible woman. Looks like she's uploaded another video on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR10hz_VQ3M

give it up Sally, go and stack shelves at Asda.

Can you imagine Peter Simon learning how to use Twitter? He would be like so I can only use 240 pages or less I am not sure I can do that ... What only ... *faints*

PJ

Ha ha, I can just imagine him on Twitter. His "not only's" would be 240 characters! He would be just as incoherent, but with less words!

In the past they could have got away with forwarding a sanitised showreel highlights tape to a prospective employer, but their media employment bridges get truly burnt courtesy of YouTube when they had previously indulged in antics like this shocker:

Best stick to flogging something like double glazing I think :mysmilie_59:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why they went bust. Cheap market stalls shite worth a fiver bring sold for £15 (by the time all the extras have been added).

Scandalous.

I think the clip on Youtube says it all. I note he says twice about people say we are preying on the vulnerable anx he has serious issues with that! I hadn't watched it since they went bust. Mind you it doesn't sound like he has been talking to the Money Angel or if he has it clearly hasn't made him feel better. I like the bit about paying money to see a counsellor, I thought that they spoke back to you and helped you with problems. I don't think a lump of glass would do that. If talking to inanimate objects makes you feel better (and who am I to judge) then I will talk to the cup of tea that is currently in front of me.

Watching This Morning today and former kiss and tell queen Alicia Douvall was speaking to Phil and Holly about her recent suicide attempt. She said that one of the reasons were her debts. She said her products were bought by a shopping channel which has now gone bust. She said she lost everything, her house, her car, the lot.

I know in the past she has spent lots of money of dodgy plastic surgery but I remember seeing her on another show last year where she said that she had now stopped the surgery and was investing all her money into her buisness venture. She didn't name the shopping channel but I wonder if it was bid. I didn't really watch bid so don't know if her products were ever sold on there or if they had bought all her stock before it went to air and couldnt pay her.

Watching This Morning today and former kiss and tell queen Alicia Douvall was speaking to Phil and Holly about her recent suicide attempt. She said that one of the reasons were her debts. She said her products were bought by a shopping channel which has now gone bust. She said she lost everything, her house, her car, the lot.

I know in the past she has spent lots of money of dodgy plastic surgery but I remember seeing her on another show last year where she said that she had now stopped the surgery and was investing all her money into her buisness venture. She didn't name the shopping channel but I wonder if it was bid. I didn't really watch bid so don't know if her products were ever sold on there or if they had bought all her stock before it went to air and couldnt pay her.

it must have been bid as she was on there with mr sherlock on a few occasions.

An open post to Mike, his ladyslashgoddess and all his fans

In the past they could have got away with forwarding a sanitised showreel highlights tape to a prospective employer, but their media employment bridges get truly burnt courtesy of YouTube when they had previously indulged in antics like this shocker:

Best stick to flogging something like double glazing I think :mysmilie_59:

Please justify this ... Come on if you can justify this I will go around and say sorry to Mike in person with a donation to his favourite charity. Now what do I mean about charity, well ........

Please justify this ... Come on if you can justify this I will go around and say sorry to Mike in person with a donation to his favourite charity. Now what do I mean about charity, well ........

Best thing now PJ is, he is off our screens, hopefully for a long time or better still for good. The clip you posted was typical of his presenting style, shifty and shonky. I wouldn't give him the time of day, let alone giving him an apology to justify his actions. I hope all of the worst offenders are thinking about their part in the downfall of the channels. They probably can't see it for themselves, that's is what is most surprising.

If the worry angels were all that then surely sit up wouldn't have gone bust? :mysmilie_454:

That's all very well but where will we get educated in future? If I need to know what, for example, steam is I have too look it up on the inter-web thingy. With Bid, we got an education from the modest Mr Mason. I liked him! Now, what do I mean by modest...

Put it on the jewellery channel twice today

first time, ellis ward was shilling cashmere scarves... second time, stacey ellis was selling a watch followed by a handbag

Begs the question....

Hello again everyone.

I thought you might all like to know that Boom! has made the move to Ideal World, along with the ex-Argos TV woman.

But sadly Boom's most ardent advocate, Mike Mason, hasn't :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back