Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally has just claimed that 90% of what is flushed down the toilet comes back out and lands on the bathroom floor if the lid is up. 90%.

There is something seriously wrong with her toilet. She may as well **** directly on the carpet.

Personally, I don't believe what she said, I think she's talking crap!

Sally also said yesterday that any cream can say it's organic, even if it isn't. (this was in an attempt to get over the notion that it's illegal to say your product is 100% organic if it isn't) low and behold she was selling a product with this claim.

Now considering the **** she sells, i think she was treading a fine line there.

*I had her card marked first.
She then made a show of shaking her head to express her sadness that people could be that disingenuous.
I wanted to vomit.

She then made a show of shaking her head to express her sadness that people could be that disingenuous.
I wanted to vomit.

She really is calculating, that is awful. We are cynical enouh to ignore most of what they say but a lot of people are not. They are no different to dodgy traders preying on the elderly door to door.

I know its been flogged to death but seriously I am stunned that Mike Mason can stand and say in a right confident and happy voice "Delivered within 14 working days" I mean that could be almost THREE weeks delivery!! I am in total disbelief that a so called "big" shopping channel get away with this (lack) of service.

14 Working days and people are charged £7.99 for the privilege, more fool them, people who buy bid encourage a shoddy service.

I've just watched a few minutes of Mikey (common as muck barrow boy) Mason doing some ladies fashion. He just sold a purple, animal print, unbranded, polyester top for £24.99 plus P&P and phone call.
Now I'm not a huge fashionista but that's not exactly a 'discount' price to me for a polyester top which was fairly plain in design.
They really can't claim to be 'Britain's favourite discount channel' at those prices surely? (only my opinion)

She really is calculating, that is awful. We are cynical enouh to ignore most of what they say but a lot of people are not. They are no different to dodgy traders preying on the elderly door to door.

I totally agree Muttley, Ms Jacks appears to be a hard faced, hard sell, calculating saleswoman

oh dear goodness, have you seen the 'fashion' that DP has for sale tonight? It's absolutely hideous!
I apologise if any of you like it but it really is awful IMO!

oh dear goodness, have you seen the 'fashion' that DP has for sale tonight? It's absolutely hideous!

They're not doing an awful lot for Sabine's figure!

I just watched The Hotel Inspector on Channel 5. The woman who owned the hotel was wearing a Bid top!

It wasn't you that bought the orange one eas it, its gone limited! They were truly vile, peter gave it his all selling it although i only saw 5 minutes of his spiel.

I see Sherlock was slumming it on Price-Drop this evening, does he ever go home/have a day off? And have all the assistants gone now? I noticed that Far had to rope in Caroline to model a ring earlier today while she was on her break.

The Hotel Inspector also uses the same background music as bid (sometimes).

I hadn't noticed that! Will look out for it!

Andy tweeted this a short while ago:

"I'm feeling like I should broadcast to the nation this Sunday! Who's coming with me?"

They're not doing an awful lot for Sabine's figure!

I just watched The Hotel Inspector on Channel 5. The woman who owned the hotel was wearing a Bid top!

She did Pola, the one with the large animal with 4 smaller ones strategically placed around it. Alex said it looked like a failing business which is a bad thing because people believe what they see.

Well I know what I see :mysmilie_59:

I've just watched a few minutes of Mikey (common as muck barrow boy) Mason doing some ladies fashion. He just sold a purple, animal print, unbranded, polyester top for £24.99 plus P&P and phone call.
Now I'm not a huge fashionista but that's not exactly a 'discount' price to me for a polyester top which was fairly plain in design.
They really can't claim to be 'Britain's favourite discount channel' at those prices surely? (only my opinion)

Did all the buyers have guns pointed at their heads or did they buy the top because they actually liked it?

Why do they promote the royal warrant with cyclax.... when they don't currently hold the royal warrant (yet heavily imply that they still do... yes you mr moseby)

Latest posts

Back