Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here's a paste from the website;
'Here at Flat frog We are a creative team of experienced broadcast professionals who are dedicated to delivering great quality, compelling content in a fresh and unique way'

Typically lazy and inept-capital letter missed out of company name ,lack of punctuation and three clichés in one sentence.

What a cheap website, appalling grammar.

This appeared on the ASA website today. I can confirm that this bull was uttered by Mr Flat frog. Does it demonstrate great quality, compelling content in a fresh and unique way?

No, it demonstrates that he's a buffoon. The ASA have canned all other ongoing complaints, they said there's no point now that Sit-Up have gone bust. This one was pretty much concluded before they went into administration.

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2014/5/sit_up-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_256729.aspx

What a cheap website, appalling grammar.

This appeared on the ASA website today. I can confirm that this bull was uttered by Mr Flat frog. Does it demonstrate great quality, compelling content in a fresh and unique way?

No, it demonstrates that he's a buffoon. The ASA have canned all other ongoing complaints, they said there's no point now that Sit-Up have gone bust. This one was pretty much concluded before they went into administration.

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2014/5/sit_up-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_256729.aspx

I think Neil is taking his presenting style into the management of Squashfrog, so it doesn't surprise me of the errors you mentioned Wirral. None of them seem to have been snapped up!! All those experts - going to waste. :mysmilie_59:

Its like a mock youtube channel, I couldn't believe at 11am today I was watching some fella on Russell's Webshite (Yes I said shite on purpose :mysmilie_13:) Drinking his own urine and going on about the health benefits etc of doing this...........Its on the webshite if anyone else wants to have a gander, How very strange some of these EX presenters really are. :confused:

Here's a paste from the website;
'Here at Flat frog We are a creative team of experienced broadcast professionals who are dedicated to delivering great quality, compelling content in a fresh and unique way'

Typically lazy and inept-capital letter missed out of company name ,lack of punctuation and three clichés in one sentence.

Tempted to call and record the call for all on ST.com

Me: Hello I am calling on behalf of a thriving website and forums and would like to get a quote from you for some videos to go on there.
James: Of course I am free at the moment, what's the website
Me: Shopping Telly Dot Com
James: Hangs up

PJ :p

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/46927370" width="500" height="275" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

James I predict that your scaremongering, lying, cheating days are numbered on Bid. Oh and while I am on the phone can you make a video for my Psychic Salon please?

PJ

Hahahahahahahaha they reported my Twitter account and it is suspended hahahahahahahaha oh whoever did that, thank you *wipes tears from eye* hahahahaha hahahaha

BTW The Bid website seems down again, unable to resolve host, I thought it had a holding page there. Should have still really for those customers who haven't heard the good news.

Hahahahahahahaha they reported my Twitter account and it is suspended hahahahahahahaha oh whoever did that, thank you *wipes tears from eye* hahahahaha hahahaha

BTW The Bid website seems down again, unable to resolve host, I thought it had a holding page there. Should have still really for those customers who haven't heard the good news.

hahaha, Medina obviously didn't like the twitter page!!!

Self important cow!

Its like a mock youtube channel, I couldn't believe at 11am today I was watching some fella on Russell's Webshite (Yes I said shite on purpose :mysmilie_13:) Drinking his own urine and going on about the health benefits etc of doing this...........Its on the webshite if anyone else wants to have a gander, How very strange some of these EX presenters really are. :confused:

I think I will pass on this. I know I am sad with no life (and used to watch a sad now defunct shopping channel) but I draw the line at watching someone drinking his own urine. If that is the best they can come up with then I despair. But maybe that is what people want too see!

I think I will pass on this. I know I am sad with no life (and used to watch a sad now defunct shopping channel) but I draw the line at watching someone drinking his own urine. If that is the best they can come up with then I despair. But maybe that is what people want too see!

Lets be honest they often took the P to the I to S to the S so he's just having some back

Maybe you would like to share your now shelved complaints with us Wirral if you have a spare few minutes

If there are any fans of Mark Stewart out there, he is on the Jewellery Channel tonight, he has just come on now. It looks like he will be on until 2 am. If like me, you miss Wiggy then treat yourself and put the channel on! He got out before the fall didn't he. Can't be as daft as we thought he was. Respect!

Any word on if anyone has purchased the name and branding or is it too toxic? I imagine bid.tv could be worth a lot (plus £7.99 postage and call charges)

Any word on if anyone has purchased the name and branding or is it too toxic? I imagine bid.tv could be worth a lot (plus £7.99 postage and call charges)

Good grief PJ, you disappoint me Sir. With the greatest of respect who on earth with even a modicum of business sense would want to be in any way associated with that failed monstrosity?

Why do you think the likes of the utterly appalling Peter Sherlock and Sally Jacks are having to resort to posting ghastly self promotional clips on social media just to keep their all but extinguished faint flicker of fame alive?

Bid was the asbestos of shopping channels. It's legacy is poisonous and anything that even remotely ties you to it's toxicity is surely akin to opening a Burger Bar called 'Shergars' :mysmilie_59:

Good grief PJ, you disappoint me Sir. With the greatest of respect who on earth with even a modicum of business sense would want to be in any way associated with that failed monstrosity?

Why do you think the likes of the utterly appalling Peter Sherlock and Sally Jacks are having to resort to posting ghastly self promotional clips on social media just to keep their all but extinguished faint flicker of fame alive?

Bid was the asbestos of shopping channels. It's legacy is poisonous and anything that even remotely ties you to it's toxicity is surely akin to opening a Burger Bar called 'Shergars' :mysmilie_59:

I think we should buy the name and start our own version of Bid TV, lets face it, it would be cheap. We could do our own parody of Bid TV. I am not blonde or shouty so I would be Caroline Lindsey (not sure if I can do the head tilting). I am sure my fellow forumites could do their bit and send up the "stars" (now doing one man shows at the local job centre)!

I think we should buy the name and start our own version of Bid TV, lets face it, it would be cheap. We could do our own parody of Bid TV. I am not blonde or shouty so I would be Caroline Lindsey (not sure if I can do the head tilting). I am sure my fellow forumites could do their bit and send up the "stars" (now doing one man shows at the local job centre)!

When we talk to the administrators we should insist that we get MeMike as our man slave to sweeten the deal :p

I want the Peter Simon role please - I've been practicing not only almost crying whilst selling the latest of the bags, not only can I no longer say the word straight and I've dropped the H off home, Not only have I invested in the racing green of the jumpers for the gardening slot, not only in the reds and the blues. Not only am I now good at mushing up the crispier and softer of the foods in my mouth and pulling unusual faces, not only do I love a good play (don't you dare at ome) on the newer of the vibrating massagers. I've not been dealing in women's fashion for neigh on 20 years but I've been not only through my mum and grandma's wardrobes but also raided the smaller of the local charity shops to get a feel for what ladies fashion is about and I can tell you when I went to the Burnley fashion show this years colours are the blues, the reds, from the pinks to the purples, the summery yellows and the oranges, the black and the white - basically everything

If it sweetens the deal I'm prepared to trip up multiple times with bits of the set, split my trousers, sit on a giant present and fall through it too :)

Obviously as the star of the channel the price would have to be right though as I'm being compulsory purchased by HS2 and need some money to do up the new house and postage stamp sized garden and the skin pharmacy latest range of the serums is not cheap when buying direct from the supplier now bid has gone.

******BREAKING NEWS******

Sally Jacks has exclusively revealed "I've got my cheese sandwich and skips for lunch. I made my own packed lunch...well impressed with myself. Whilst at bid we used to call in at the chicken shop for lunch"

That's it for now. More reports as we receive them.

production.jpg

I want the Peter Simon role please - I've been practicing not only almost crying whilst selling the latest of the bags, not only can I no longer say the word straight and I've dropped the H off home, Not only have I invested in the racing green of the jumpers for the gardening slot, not only in the reds and the blues. Not only am I now good at mushing up the crispier and softer of the foods in my mouth and pulling unusual faces, not only do I love a good play (don't you dare at ome) on the newer of the vibrating massagers. I've not been dealing in women's fashion for neigh on 20 years but I've been not only through my mum and grandma's wardrobes but also raided the smaller of the local charity shops to get a feel for what ladies fashion is about and I can tell you when I went to the Burnley fashion show this years colours are the blues, the reds, from the pinks to the purples, the summery yellows and the oranges, the black and the white - basically everything

If it sweetens the deal I'm prepared to trip up multiple times with bits of the set, split my trousers, sit on a giant present and fall through it too :)

Obviously as the star of the channel the price would have to be right though as I'm being compulsory purchased by HS2 and need some money to do up the new house and postage stamp sized garden and the skin pharmacy latest range of the serums is not cheap when buying direct from the supplier now bid has gone.

You've got the job! we need to find some other presenters, maybe a Guy Kean look-a-like?

I could do the Steve Mack role, I'd have to put on 4 stone, shave my head, and talk a load of bull. I'm up for it - "big time", eeeeesy now!. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back