Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My thoughts exactly! It isn't as if PS has a lovely complexion... unless they are going to do a before and after. LOL

I suspect they're hiring him for his patter, nothing else.

And jeez he's good, very good. In my opinion too good :mysmilie_59:

** Breaking News **

i have just found out after 6 years of living here that Peter Simon lives on my road!

I do live on a very long road though, but all this time!!!

Not only of the detached cottage, not only of a black jaguar with the personalised number plate!

My husband was speaking to his friend who lives the other end of the road ( our road is about 3 miles long!) says he has lived there for a long time and has seen him..

I have of course told my husband to ask his friend if 'Bet' exists :) :mysmilie_59:

Wow! Peter Simon lives on your road! I'm impressed, but I am easily impressed. When I used to work in Islington I regularly used to see Su Pollard in Sainsburys and Linda Robson in Iceland!

Hi all just found on facebook bidtvauctions https://www.facebook.com/bidtvauctions ( i don't own the page ) are they flogging their old stuff ? Which i don't think they allowed to do.

intresting!!

it says "TV Channel
A brand new shopping channel, we are looking for sponsors and suppliers."

Joined Facebook 5 hours ago
Founded on 18 May 2014 18 May 2014

very intresting

I would like bidtv to come back but not selling rubbish tat like beauty fashion etc. But is it their own fault for screwing people over with their overpriced p&p charges.
On that fb page it looks like a child has done it, how sad if it's fake. I have seen nothing in the media about a new bidtv or similar shopping channel.

** Breaking News **

i have just found out after 6 years of living here that Peter Simon lives on my road!

Not only of the detached cottage, not only of a black jaguar with the personalised number plate!

My husband was speaking to his friend who lives the other end of the road ( our road is about 3 miles long!) says he has lived there for a long time and has seen him..

I have of course told my husband to ask his friend if 'Bet' exists :) :mysmilie_59:

A cottage?

Quelle surprise :mysmilie_59:

intresting!!

it says "TV Channel

very intresting

Gordon Bennett! The last thing they should do as have a name remotely connected with "Bid" or "Bid-up". That brand name is worthless especially with the the dodgy selling practices and poor ethos associated with it and they way it folded. A new shopping channel needs a whole new credible approach and branding with decent products that people will want to buy that isn't **** Worry Angels, crappo meerkat statues, nasty cheapo tanzanite, the stupidly high p&p and premium rate phone calls.

** Breaking News **

I thought you were going to say....that you told your Husband to ask his friend to get Peter Simon's autograph:mysmilie_61:

intresting!!

it says "TV Channel

very intresting

Mock Administrator said:
DEVELOPING NEWS STORY:
UK Individual acquires sit-up tv for an undisclosed sum. In a statement, administrators in charge of looking after the assets of sit on their arse all day and do nothing telly limited said: "we received a lot of serious offers from various companies and individuals who all expressed an interest in acquiring all, or part of Sit-Up, and after careful consideration, we are delighted by our choice to sell the company in full to a start up registered by the name of Ventor Lee Ltd. After successfully securing the £7.99 p&p and £1.53 telephone call, Lee from Ventor will be receiving the channel for an undisclosed sum in a broken cardboard box in approximately 14 days. As part of the deal, creditors will receive a complimentary voucher which entitles them to a free delivery if they spend £45 or more on the channel on 32nd May 2014, and everyone else will be greeted by a postcard hand delivered by Peter Simon with the renowned Better Luck Next Time printed on it."

So now we know. Congratulations to Lee from Ventor, and I am sure everyone here at Shopping Telly wish you all the best with your new facebook online auction style copy of Bid TV.

I'm going to start a new shopping channel. It's going to be called Rip-U-Off Shopping.

All the products are going to be sourced from Poundland. P&P is going to be £12.99. There will be a premium rate call number to ring.

There will be a special wheel of fortune game feature called "You might get it or you might not".

The principle host will be Peter Simon. He will be in charge of demonstrating the massage chairs and implements. Sally Jacks will be his assistant but she will be on a stool with a dildo up her skirt screaming fake orgasms all day. Far Mani will be demonstrating the channel's own new cook-in-sauces called "Pagibumbum Sauces". Peter Sherlock will be peeing into a bucket and then bottling it up as "Peterpee Perfume". Marina Berry will be demonstrating her new adult toy range of products. Mike Mason will make a welcome return by sticking Worry Angels up his nose then snorting them out at the camera men. At the end of the evening a secret cam will follow the presenters into the toilets and we will watch them poo and pee. During the night the set will change into a rainbow lounge full of LGBT people partying and playing with the products.

Got to hand it to you Greg, you're saying what we're all thinking! Careful though because The Outlet Channel wont like you very much if they lose Lisa Brash because of your channel.

The best bit about your idea is the Marina Berry thing - O levels, A levels, journalist course, drama.... and what does she say? "it writes nice!" But lets never forget, she likes the way it felt in her hand!

If I send in a CV to apply for a job at your channel, if I am successful, please remind me never to let Marina anywhere near my twig with an electric feather duster, that thought scares me.

I'm going to start a new shopping channel. It's going to be called Rip-U-Off Shopping.

All the products are going to be sourced from Poundland. P&P is going to be £12.99. There will be a premium rate call number to ring.

There will be a special wheel of fortune game feature called "You might get it or you might not".

The principle host will be Peter Simon. He will be in charge of demonstrating the massage chairs and implements. Sally Jacks will be his assistant but she will be on a stool with a dildo up her skirt screaming fake orgasms all day. Far Mani will be demonstrating the channel's own new cook-in-sauces called "Pagibumbum Sauces". Peter Sherlock will be peeing into a bucket and then bottling it up as "Peterpee Perfume". Marina Berry will be demonstrating her new adult toy range of products. Mike Mason will make a welcome return by sticking Worry Angels up his nose then snorting them out at the camera men. At the end of the evening a secret cam will follow the presenters into the toilets and we will watch them poo and pee. During the night the set will change into a rainbow lounge full of LGBT people partying and playing with the products.

You left out the most important thing Greg - What's the phone number - I'm in. :mysmilie_59:

Bob in the gallery just had a word in my ear, ignore the typo in the earlier on screen graphics about the acquisition notice because apparently it is meant to say Ventnor, not Ventor.

You left out the most important thing Greg - What's the phone number - I'm in. :mysmilie_59:

I hear Ostrich Media are making a comeback to be a shareholder of the channel, so you can expect the phone number to be something like 09016 560 560 or maybe 09056 545454 or possibly 09013 232323. Spin the wheel to reveal which number to dial!

well today on ideal world... I saw Chris ''the chef'' Birkett

and just on there was ''Becky Boom'' herself, as the expert for 'blue magic'

Mark Stewart going from strength to strength on the Jewellery channel.

you know what they say about the cream (it always rises to the top)

well today on ideal world... I saw Chris ''the chef'' Birkett

and just on there was ''Becky Boom'' herself, as the expert for 'blue magic'

Mark Stewart going from strength to strength on the Jewellery channel.

you know what they say about the cream (it always rises to the top)

Madeena claims she'll have some news about Gollum soon. However, it's not immediately clear whether she merely said that to keep some interest going in her/his facebook page.

I think it's fair to say that there's very little going on over there these days, most of his fans seem to have somewhat deserted him.

Latest posts

Back