Raymond Evison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Isn't he a lovely man? Pipsqueak Jackson must be in awe of someone who's so absolutely talented yet very humble.
Anyone ever tried his Clematis? They look gorgeous, especially that one with the furry middle lol!

Isn't he a lovely man? Pipsqueak Jackson must be in awe of someone who's so absolutely talented yet very humble.
Anyone ever tried his Clematis? They look gorgeous, especially that one with the furry middle lol!

He is a lovely man. The other guests could take a leaf out of his book.

I have just received the OTO clematis from last week. They look ok but are somewhat smaller than I was lead to believe - but they look good so should grow ok. Will report back later when they have flowered etc.

I had to sit on my hands not to order all the collections that he was showing last night- they looked so lovely.

He does seem like a true gentleman.
But i have a question. I ordered the OTO last week and my parcel arrived today. On opening the box I found 2 plants. I thought there was 3 ???? and the sticky label on the front said Picardy. I thought there was 3 different varieties in the OTO.
I feel a phone call to QVC coming on

He does seem like a true gentleman.
But i have a question. I ordered the OTO last week and my parcel arrived today. On opening the box I found 2 plants. I thought there was 3 ???? and the sticky label on the front said Picardy. I thought there was 3 different varieties in the OTO.
I feel a phone call to QVC coming on

I got this one too. There should be 3 plants but they were all the same variety 'Picardy'. So you should have one more marley.

He does seem like a nice man

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I am sure there were posters a few weeks ago who were praising his plants,

raymond evison isthe best...i have met him at chelsea a few times and he is very friendly and he sells his huge clematis some are several feet tall for a fiver if single an £8-£10 if doubles.
i spoke to him about the tsv he did the year when qvc customers got "rebbecca" before everyone even chelsea. very pleasant and very humble.
bought a smaller more free flowering one i believe it is cezanne...
if you notice he brings in all the plants fully grown for the tsv's and does not do "mock ups" like some of the other suppliers.
i and my mum are his number one fans as all his glorious plants grow very well.
if you get a little stuck on planting them up just post a question or go on his website and ask a question.....happy clematis growing...

raymond evison isthe best...i have met him at chelsea a few times and he is very friendly and he sells his huge clematis some are several feet tall for a fiver if single an £8-£10 if doubles.
i spoke to him about the tsv he did the year when qvc customers got "rebbecca" before everyone even chelsea. very pleasant and very humble.
bought a smaller more free flowering one i believe it is cezanne...
if you notice he brings in all the plants fully grown for the tsv's and does not do "mock ups" like some of the other suppliers.
i and my mum are his number one fans as all his glorious plants grow very well.
if you get a little stuck on planting them up just post a question or go on his website and ask a question.....happy clematis growing...

Thanks Boffy, I think it's too windy for Clematis where I live but I just want to hug Raymond Evison cos he's so sweet. I'm so glad he's like that in real life too. I could listen to him for hours....sigh...:1:

I bought two of the one time only Clematis sets. The plants arrived yesterday and are probably some of the healthiest looking plants I have ever received from QVC.

RJ could genuinely roar at the root system!

I must admit that after mixed success with QVC plants unless it genuinely is a bargain I mostly buy direct from the suppliers to avoid the individual QVC P&P charges

Stuart.

Latest posts

Back