Red Carpet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clairella

Registered Shopper
After a promo today, Debbie said she thought Julia was off to Hollywood.............
isn't she the lucky one.....
bet they didn't draw names out of a hat for that one!!!........
and just another thought......cost......aah...that's why the P&P charges have gone up sooo much.To pay for Julia's flight:giggle:

Yes, I heard Julia say that she was going to LA this week with work, wonder what for?

She was asking some American presenter what the weather would be like, maybe she was wondering if she should take her black flipflops? :mysmilie_505:

Yes, I heard Julia say that she was going to LA this week with work, wonder what for?

She was asking some American presenter what the weather would be like, maybe she was wondering if she should take her black flipflops? :mysmilie_505:
Well.....funny she should ask that cos I went to LA in March last year and it was rather chilly.......
might I suggest she takes her Emu's as well, just in case.....

Well the Oscars are coming up soon. Maybe she is picking up Natalie Portman's for Black Swan as she is in the family way and needs to rest!

I assume it is actually for the Oscars......
maybe QVC (uk) r including some of their products in the "Goody Bags" this year...
What do u think they might include???
I'm sure Colin Firth would love some Liz Earle for Men.......:giggle:.....
maybe Glen is going over to style him :grin:....maybe he'll put him in "Birkies":grin:

Well she is Julia Roberts :

"Pretty Woman Walking Down The Street ... Pretty Woman ... The Kind I'd Like To Meet ..."

MERCY MERCY MERCY :wink:

:grin:

I'd have a :heart:Colin Firth :heart:in a goodie bag:rock:
I didn't think QVC did anything for the Oscars, but I remember they did something for the BAFTAS:thinking::thinking:

Maybe it's the other Julia Roberts that's needed in Hollywood and someone somewhere is getting very confused?

Then again, it might be Hollywood near Wythall - Birmingham
28970.gif

On TV and now in the movies ??

Remember the blog about the filming of the film with Bruce Willis from a boat in the sea over looking her villa in Spain.
With her saying if a lady is pictured in a lavender sundress checking them out with her binoculars, it would be her.

On TV and now in the movies??

Sorry I didn't blog last week but I decided to grab a few days away before a very hectic end of September and October. We managed to get a very 'affordable' charter flight to Spain so packed our hand luggage and went for a week of sunshine after the dismal summer we've endured here!

Although I wasn't on air, I knew that Daniel was demonstrating the Abdoer Twist so I turned on the TV to see how he was doing - he has been having some physio on his knee lately so it's a great machine for him to be able to work his abs. Well it sold out so I guess you guys like the machine too!

Later in the evening I rang home to tell him we had watched and he said, "Did you see Sophie?" Puzzled, I said no, and he told me to turn on the TV cos she was on 'again'! It turns out that there was no model booked for the later airings of the Today's Special Value which was an epilator. As Sophie uses one at home she was apparently the perfect 'stand-in'. It was a bit weird - I wasn't on QVC but both my children were... do you think they are after my job??

We didn't really watch much TV after that - after all, we can do that at home. It's just lovely to be able to relax in the sunshine and look out to the sparkling sea and all the vessels of various sizes close in or far away on the horizon and imagine where they are en route to, and what cargo they may be carrying.

A couple of days before we came home a beautiful sailing yacht came into the bay and, rather than sailing past, it seemed to be sailing up and down almost as though it was looking for something. That went on all day, which was a bit strange. Then the next day it was back and so was a bright red salvage vessel! This needed closer investigation with the binoculars. There were loads of people standing on the deck of the yacht, but I couldn't really make out what they were doing.

It transpires that they were shooting some scenes from the latest Bruce Willis movie, apparently about an American boy going missing while on holiday with his parents in Spain. So I'm wondering, were they pointing the cameras into shore when some weird woman in a lavender sundress was checking them out with her binoculars? Maybe there will be another Julia Roberts in a Hollywood movie... albeit a 'bit' part!!!! Have any of you ever seen yourselves in the background of a film or TV show?

Well, I'm back to work and raring to go for a very busy few weeks. We have our Beauty Day on Sunday - watch out for the maximum Easy Pays - and then a Pilates TSV Monday midnight and into Tuesday. Want to get yourself looking and feeling good by Christmas then give it a go, it has really helped me.

Much love,
Julia xx

:star:

After a promo today, Debbie said she thought Julia was off to Hollywood.............
isn't she the lucky one.....
bet they didn't draw names out of a hat for that one!!!........
and just another thought......cost......aah...that's why the P&P charges have gone up sooo much.To pay for Julia's flight:giggle:

Wow you sound positively jealous. :happy:

well if she is on the red carpet I hope she keeps her upper arms covered. Perhaps she's being presented with a life time award for services to shopping telly.

If Julia is on the Red carpet and we have no idea if she is then I hope she wears something that suits her. I think she has a great figure and IMO there is nothing wrong with her arms. I say if you've got it, flaunt it.

Maybe Debbie had been reading Burlz Battersea Life chapter 7. re JR and the incontinence wear. lol

Latest posts

Back