Remember QVC selling Nuxe and Murad?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
I quiet liked some of the Nuxe, then sold in Boots for a while and disappeared
well Marks and Spencer.s are selling it. Wonder how long that will last.
noticed they also are selling Murad - was that the mud mask thing with the iron filings in?

And: last but not least they are also selling Leighton Denny, amongst other things I have never heard of. At the moment on the net, but apparently planning to have them all in stores over time
Competition for QVC?

Nuxe is in SpaceNK, its been there since before QVC ever sold it, back in the 90s. It is also available in independent chemists, there are two I know off in Belfast alone.

No Murad was not the mask, that was distributed by Lee from Philosophy. It was a Dead Sea thing as I bought a product very similar much cheaper with the same idea you removed with a magnet. Mine was from ebay and called something like Dead Sea something.

Murad is widely available online, the Pomegranate face wash was the thing they pushed on QVC. But the brand has loads of different ranges for different skin concerns.

There were rumours of Sephora opening small units in Marks and Spencers, this was about 18 months ago.

M&S online also selling Philip Kingsley but in smaller tubes so more affordable, so even more competition for Q.
Newsletter says M&S rolling out beauty halls selling loads of different niche brands in their branches, not sure if it's all of them?

I used to buy the Nuxe oil which had a golden shimmer in it from QVC and loved it in the summer for my legs, but haven't bought any for ages now.

Latest posts

Back