Remember the model Jo?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brilliant love the bloops! you can tell jo is the sort of person who will not take any crap from anyone. working in that industry you have to be very diplomatic and two faced even or you will not get work.
jo always looked great to me a loss for qvc. some of the newer numpties dont deserve a mention.:doh:

Well what she actually said was big not fat.

She herself took it as big headed and answering back. Jo only appeared on IW once or twice and was never seen again. Think it might have been Mr. Humpa Lumpa trying to stab her in the eye with the mascara brush that did it. Which was the norm with him.

Jo actually posted on here at one point I remember? As she did tell us a few interesting things about the models and QVC. Other models she was friendly with on QVC Amica(sp) and Tanya no longer spoke to her. The QVC thing might have been to do with her contract with them. Jo actually runs and even then ran her own model agency. So Jo did not need QVC and it was there loss.

She herself took it as big headed and answering back. Jo only appeared on IW once or twice and was never seen again. Think it might have been Mr. Humpa Lumpa trying to stab her in the eye with the mascara brush that did it. Which was the norm with him.

Jo actually posted on here at one point I remember? As she did tell us a few interesting things about the models and QVC. Other models she was friendly with on QVC Amica(sp) and Tanya no longer spoke to her. The QVC thing might have been to do with her contract with them. Jo actually runs and even then ran her own model agency. So Jo did not need QVC and it was there loss.

Thanks for correcting me and I wasn't saying she was fat or big. The post was actually meant to be a bit of light relief after all the heated debates recently. :cool:

Tanya used to be her best friend!

Jo Skinner was my favourite model (if I had to pick one) because she was naturally gorgeous, had a bit of attitude and didn't just sit there simpering or pouting. I don't think she needed QVC anyway, I remember Smarmy saying in one show that she drove a big flash sports car and hinted that her OH was wealthy so I'm betting she cheerily waved 2 fingers to QVC as she left the building. :wink:
mysmilie_55.gif

Jo Skinner was my favourite model (if I had to pick one) because she was naturally gorgeous, had a bit of attitude and didn't just sit there simpering or pouting. I don't think she needed QVC anyway, I remember Smarmy saying in one show that she drove a big flash sports car and hinted that her OH was wealthy so I'm betting she cheerily waved 2 fingers to QVC as she left the building. :wink:
mysmilie_55.gif

PP which presenter do you mean by Smarmy?

Jo Skinner was my fave model too, for the same reasons that Pinkpussycat gave. If true it's a shame that she and Tanya are no longer speaking as they were once 'real life' best friends.

Jo Skinner was my fave model too, for the same reasons that Pinkpussycat gave. If true it's a shame that she and Tanya are no longer speaking as they were once 'real life' best friends.

Tan and Amika probably get more hours now after Jo left.

Latest posts

Back