Returns?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gourangaoo

Registered Shopper
Just wondered how you were finding returns these days...they refunds showing up on my QVC account seem super slow at moment and trying to email Customer Services is dier..Ive emailed both via the website and directly to their email address and it either takes days and days before i get a reply....or I hear nothing at all...is it just me, or are others finding the same??:wonder:

I sent a bracelet back recently by special delivery and I know they got it the next day. It look them 5 days to acknowlege the return and another 2 days to refund the money. I think it is all taking longer than usual at the moment, probably all the Christmas returns.

I have printed my QVC account to identify my returns and so far it’s 18 returns I’m going to do, there are some orders that I’ve kept, so hope they won’t close my account

I have printed my QVC account to identify my returns and so far it’s 18 returns I’m going to do, there are some orders that I’ve kept, so hope they won’t close my account

oooh, I hope they are refunding your postage on a lot of these, as 18 postages sounds a big ouch! to lose. I returned two items over a week ago and they say they haven't even had them back yet, (I bet they have tho!) so allowing for that, then the time it takes for the money to go back in, I reckon an average 2-3 wks is now the turnaround for returns. And like me last month, a second EP went through cause it took them so long!

Last edited:
Lots of it is Eeek so I will put multiple parcels individually labelled in one larger box to save on postage

I am waiting for a return to show from last tuesday but to be fair also waiting for a m&s return sent at the same time so i think it is the post christmas returns.

Lots of it is Eeek so I will put multiple parcels individually labelled in one larger box to save on postage

oooh be careful because they always tell customers NEVER to mix items up when returning - if you have ordered more than one of the "same" item whereby it was delivered with the boxes etc strung together, then that is meant to be fine. But if you have two or three totally different items/different item nos then they say they have to be returned individually. Basically they say they have to be returned how they arrived, individually. Its as though their little minds cannot cope with looking at two invoices and two items at the same time lol Personally, I think they scan the label on the box and therefore have no idea whether there is 1 or 100 items inside. You risk by mixing things up that you come unstuck and they deny receiving some.

If ever I return anything big or heavy I always ring them and ask if they will arrange for the courier to come and collect it from me at home. You never know if you explain to Q that you have 18 returns, you may be very lucky and get that. But equally if its just 18 items that you ordered and just don't like or changed your mind (rather than be faulty etc) they may possibly turn round and say its your responsibility and advise you future ordering. Good luck, I hope you get things sorted as cheaply and quickly as possible. :eek:)

Last edited:
I have had my refund from Amazon today for a very heavy book.

It was free PP to get it, free PP to return it, and got a FULL refund.

Not sure when I posted it, but it doesn't seem very long ago.

NOT a shambles with Amazon.

eeek

Marina, I returned 2 eeeks. ParaibaRing that you could see the backing/shank through the stone and a pair of earrings that the hook was so short. The models must have skinny, teeny earlobes. Earrings were MadeInDominicanRepublic. Probably for pennies.

I returned a coat last Monday and received e mail saying it would be refunded yesterday, not in account yet. And had to e mail them
again, as they hadn't returned the post and package of £5.95. I'm sick of it , despite doing all the proper things, they never give you
the post and package unless you chase them, in my experience anyway. And don't start me on the NN flannel duvet and matching
sheets which are gathering dust in my hall for nearly 2 weeks waiting to get collected, despite 2 phone calls, and they'll probably
take the second easy pay out for the duvet and ill have to wait on that also. ....... Feel better now, ...... well to be honest i dont as
i could do with the money. So cross

Id just be happy if they would have the decency to answer emails which they now appear to ignore most of. Although they used to be slow at answering, now they dont bother at all most of the time.

Id just be happy if they would have the decency to answer emails which they now appear to ignore most of. Although they used to be slow at answering, now they dont bother at all most of the time.
To be truthful gourangaoo, i e mailed them about not getting the p and p and they replied the next day. (will see how long that takes)If you go onto the QVC facebook and moan there, they come on and say e mail us and then they seem to look into things , so that might help :)

Last edited:
Well the most strange this just happened..I just emailed AGAIN through the website ....and a very strange thing happened....as soon as it advised me that the email had been eceived my inbox popped up to say an email had replied. Lo and Behold..it was an automated responce from Q saying my email had been received....how very spooky!

Well the most strange this just happened..I just emailed AGAIN through the website ....and a very strange thing happened....as soon as it advised me that the email had been eceived my inbox popped up to say an email had replied. Lo and Behold..it was an automated responce from Q saying my email had been received....how very spooky!
The Power of .......THIS FORUM....... maybe he he. Now just a call to say they're collecting these damm duvet covers and sheets now PLEASE

I returned a coat last Monday and received e mail saying it would be refunded yesterday, not in account yet. And had to e mail them
again, as they hadn't returned the post and package of £5.95. I'm sick of it , despite doing all the proper things, they never give you
the post and package unless you chase them, in my experience anyway. And don't start me on the NN flannel duvet and matching
sheets which are gathering dust in my hall for nearly 2 weeks waiting to get collected, despite 2 phone calls, and they'll probably
take the second easy pay out for the duvet and ill have to wait on that also. ....... Feel better now, ...... well to be honest i dont as
i could do with the money. So cross

Jeez that's very poor service! I'm quite shocked that QVC didn't prepare for Christmas returns, ridiculous eh! I know Royal Mail are clearing UK wide to time so they can hardly blame the post either!

Jeez that's very poor service! I'm quite shocked that QVC didn't prepare for Christmas returns, ridiculous eh! I know Royal Mail are clearing UK wide to time so they can hardly blame the post either!
I agree Nikki. Its a pity they can't claim to collect unwanted items in 3 to 5 working days also, now that would be good. Its just a pile of money (to me) sitting there. Will ring, ... yet again .....tomorrow and ask again

I agree Nikki. Its a pity they can't claim to collect unwanted items in 3 to 5 working days also, now that would be good. Its just a pile of money (to me) sitting there. Will ring, ... yet again .....tomorrow and ask again

Good luck Barb! You're kind of in limbo just waiting on the off chance they will actually turn up! Very cheeky of them imo! I wouldn't mind but they must see what a great customer you have been with them over the years!! If that's how they treat a long & loyal customer heavens knows what chaos potentially lurks at QVC Towers!

AutoResponse

I just received an AutoResponse to my email - "Will be answered in due course." When did this start then? x Snarly "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get" - Mennonite saying

Rang again yesterday, third time, first on 1st then 5th then 11th, and they;re not coming until the 16th january, and they've taken the second easy pay out. So i'm now down over a hundred pounds due to the poor quality of their NN sets. I returned 2 coats from another firm on Monday, FREE of charge in post office, and got the refunds yesterday, why cant QVC do this, Very very poor customer care

Latest posts

Back