Rosie Wells on this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I thought Rosie was one of the better (less manic) ones, but she seems to be going down the same road of exaggeration as the rest of them. She's flogging a silver + marialite bracelet, which of course(?) is valued at over £1,000 but being flogged at £119. She's twice pronounced 'marialite' as 'Maria - er - lite' and unless she's doing a crafty plug for a remake of The Sound of Music she's obviously not keeping her mind on the astronomical 'real' value of the piece she's selling (nurse! Where are my tablets?).

Bad to worse. I watched for all of 30 seconds. I have a marialite and silver three-stone ring that I bought from Gems in about 2015 - it was £19, and with a decent thickness of silver in the band (over 3 grams) and the three stones total 0.60 points. I just do not get where their prices come from - OK, I know there are more stones and silver in a bracelet, but over a grand RRP?

I thought Rosie was one of the better (less manic) ones, but she seems to be going down the same road of exaggeration as the rest of them. She's flogging a silver + marialite bracelet, which of course(?) is valued at over £1,000 but being flogged at £119. She's twice pronounced 'marialite' as 'Maria - er - lite' and unless she's doing a crafty plug for a remake of The Sound of Music she's obviously not keeping her mind on the astronomical 'real' value of the piece she's selling (nurse! Where are my tablets?).

Bad to worse. I watched for all of 30 seconds. I have a marialite and silver three-stone ring that I bought from Gems in about 2015 - it was £19, and with a decent thickness of silver in the band (over 3 grams) and the three stones total 0.60 points. I just do not get where their prices come from - OK, I know there are more stones and silver in a bracelet, but over a grand RRP?
Gemporia is strapped for cash, so their prices have exploded? Why else would they be running liquidation sales to buy new gems?

And remember: this is after they've cut out all those pesky middlemen. Allegedly.

Latest posts

Back