Ruth Langsford's Visitors

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth milked her relationship for all that she got.... will be interesting to see what actualy went on there. I always thoguht that she used Eahmon to enable her to have a career, and then later they sold their relationship as a brand to profit from.

She strikes me as very career orientated and materialistic... I suspect she will be after some senior exec now... she is no spring chicken either, she is 64 years old.

Ruth milked her relationship for all that she got.... will be interesting to see what actualy went on there. I always thoguht that she used Eahmon to enable her to have a career, and then later they sold their relationship as a brand to profit from.

She strikes me as very career orientated and materialistic... I suspect she will be after some senior exec now... she is no spring chicken either, she is 64 years old.
More an old broiler, then.

I think she'll relish her release from Eamon and not want another commitment. On the other hand, Eamon would benefit from a new relationship with a nurse.

The Daily Mail is reporting on her return to QVC and the fact she's still wearing her wedding ring. One of the commets said she might be trying to flog it on the channel. :ROFLMAO:

They say all publicity is good publicity but judging by some of the other comments, I doubt her kick flare jeans, or anything else from the range will see a surge in demand. Eamonn meanwhile is considering a move back to Northern Ireland, to marry a "local girl".

Last edited:
I've just read that very article :ROFLMAO: There are some very funny comments... what made me laugh is that photo of Ruthposing in her range with the caption above stating, "All My Own Work." Who does she actually take us all for.... she may have an interest in fashin, but the brand is just her name and from having some celebrity status, it is the designers working for her... she just signs it off.. another one, with an over inflated ego.

Anyway, i'm only interested in the salacious gossip about her and Eahmon, and I agree with another member on her, who siad that Eahmon is quite brutal and open with comments - hopefully, some come out about Ruth - wonder what QVC, who seem to have built a lot of the company around her, do then?

That does sound like a double standard.

Trouble is it’s all speculation, based on what may or may not haven been said or happened as reported to the press but them or “sources close to them”.

But it annoys me when they report on people’s lives and relationships when I’m sure a lot of it is just hearsay, and we can have no idea what really passes between people.

[Sorry not directed at you at all, just bemoaning the general gist of tabloid - and sometimes former broadsheet - press.. 😔]

I've just read that very article :ROFLMAO: There are some very funny comments... what made me laugh is that photo of Ruthposing in her range with the caption above stating, "All My Own Work." Who does she actually take us all for.... she may have an interest in fashin, but the brand is just her name and from having some celebrity status, it is the designers working for her... she just signs it off.. another one, with an over inflated ego.

Anyway, i'm only interested in the salacious gossip about her and Eahmon, and I agree with another member on her, who siad that Eahmon is quite brutal and open with comments - hopefully, some come out about Ruth - wonder what QVC, who seem to have built a lot of the company around her, do then?
I'm interested in the salacious gossip and I can't hate myself for it!

The Daily Mail is reporting on her return to QVC and the fact she's still wearing her wedding ring. One of the commets said she might be trying to flog it on the channel. :ROFLMAO:

They say all publicity is good publicity but judging by some of the other comments, I doubt her kick flare jeans, or anything else from the range will see a surge in demand. Eamonn meanwhile is considering a move back to Northern Ireland, to marry a "local girl".
He'd probably do well if he returned to his roots. It seems he lives with constant pain and may never be able to give up the wheelchair. I feel sad for him about that.

For years, all Eamon did was bitch and complain about Belfast.

All his work is in England, so travelling back and forth if he is in ill health a no.
Yes, I think he must have been, and still is, very grumpy and no fun to be around. But people in pain usually are like this. He's been very unlucky with his health.

Then there is the dog. Both want to keep the dog.

The same with Ant from Ant and Dec. Divorced first wife both wanted to dog so shared. Then he gets a new wife and seen out with 3 other dogs plus the original dog. Now, Lisa first wife is asking to have full-time custody of the dog. I always thought he was a selfish assh*le. He had the dog and his mother in the car when he crashed and done for drug taking. Popbitch gossip column dropped hints for years he was very fond of the Columbian white powder.

The same with Ant from Ant and Dec. Divorced first wife both wanted to dog so shared. Then he gets a new wife and seen out with 3 other dogs plus the original dog. Now, Lisa first wife is asking to have full-time custody of the dog. I always thought he was a selfish assh*le. He had the dog and his mother in the car when he crashed and done for drug taking. Popbitch gossip column dropped hints for years he was very fond of the Columbian white powder.
And who suffers? The dog.

Agreed. He’s being spiteful not letting her have full custody of the dog.

At least these dogs are loved and wanted. My sons friend fosters cats while they are watt be re homed ,for a local animal rescue centre. You’d be surprised at how many pets come into rescue when their owners separate, they sell the family home, move on to their new lives ( and new partner!) and neither one wants the family pet, hence they end up in rescue. How people can do this, I don’t know. One cat they fostered was taken to the vet to be PTS, just because neither partner wanted it. Luckily the nurse arranged for it to go to rescue, so was saved, and eventually re homed.

There are times when you despair of the human race, and you can see why many people say they prefer animals to people. I know awful things happen in people's lives over which there's no control or advance warning, but human beings often treat a pet like an accessory or a toy, and when they're fed up with it or a relationship breaks down, out it goes.

The last article I saw was Eamon quoted as saying: "I made Ruth'. LOL. I tend to agree.
I don’t think we would ever have heard of Ruth Langsford if she hadn’t married Eamonn Holmes because he was at the height of his career when she came along he was a household name. He was nice but I can imagine that he now suffers a lot with his illnesses and poor health and the fact that he’s been dumped by his wife now that she’s a QVC Queen! God, there are some pretty dreadful people on QVC.

Latest posts

Back