Ruth Langsford's Visitors

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with you all! Jill doesn’t work well with Ruth ‘’ oh gosh! I love these! save a pair for me! you all know me, I always wear Porchester Square! I love pink! I have lots of girlfriends! Oh gosh! Oh gosh!’’ What’s with all the gasping and gulping all the time? I see Ruth got a hug on the first show they did a few days ago, but managed to steer clear last night! Jackie will be welcomed back with open arms!

It was Don's time to go.

I think Ruth loves Jackie, as the latter has her nose up her arse. Jill just does her own thing as usual. I, too, was flicking around waiting on Sewing Bee.
I missed Sewing Bee, but there is a repeat at the weekend, Sunday, I believe. Agree with Don. Jackie panders to Ruth something cruel! Jill is being her rather strange self.

I think Frank's is loosing the plot, this sycophantic grovelling to Ruth was really over the top, in the way that when she does beauty, she uses everything, loves everything, has recommended everything to these fictitious Girlfriends that she has, now its the same with the clothes, and don't get me started on the "Oh Gosh, Oh Gosh" ~She really is as fake as they come!!

I think Frank's is loosing the plot, this sycophantic grovelling to Ruth was really over the top, in the way that when she does beauty, she uses everything, loves everything, has recommended everything to these fictitious Girlfriends that she has, now its the same with the clothes, and don't get me started on the "Oh Gosh, Oh Gosh" ~She really is as fake as they come!!
She was horrendous on the gadgets show late last night. I'm not sure she'd ever peeled a vegetable in her life, absolutely embarrassing for a grown woman. I'm sure even the Queen did more housework than her. Her husband must be a saint

Read something that she found out that Eamon had been on various outings with another woman.
Well, if they've been leading separate lives for 2 years, why is she surprised ? Yes its hurtful if you've no idea, but if she doesn't want him there's always someone to fill the vacancy - sadly we tënd to think other women would be like how we would behave, but they don't! Irish humour in a man is very attractive, I know, my late husband was of Irish extract, and I always said he could laugh his way into a womans bed because of his witty humour (think Wogan).

Latest posts

Back