Samsung presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wearing Backless Dress.......... Really???? Why??????

Who in their right mind would wear a Backless Dress to introduce a TV?????

Bad enough on the live show atm - but worse on the repeat, nice and early on a Saturday morning !

Couldn't somebody with a bit of class* at QVC have had a "word".

*Therein lies the problem........... now, now behave

Oooooops !

Should have known someone else would get there first !

Thanks for adding mine to the correct area !

I try to bite my tongue normally but... she does not know the difference between dressing up and dressing professionally does she?

One word - rough!

Not a good look Abbie showing so many rolls of fat.
She talks like she is about 7 years old. Sorry and Lee sniffing again is driving me nuts!

I think I met abbey at the NEC on the create and craft stand. It was years ago and she had blonde hair , but I'm sure it's the same person . Can anyone remember her on ideal/ create & craft ???

suvetupu.jpg
just found this photo. Very old 2005 lol . Nigel May and OMG Alan & Barry ......

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366443550.995706.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366443550.995706.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 192
I can't believe they have put her on to present a £1000 TV, Samsung is a top brand and needs a quality presenter which I don't believe Abbey is. I didn't want to comment n her appearance but l found myself thinking what in heavens name does she look like instead of watching the presentation and besides her technical knowledge leaves lot to be desired.

Don't see so much of the big guy who used to do the tvs never missed an opportunity to talk about his son jack feel as though i know him personally.

I think I met abbey at the NEC on the create and craft stand. It was years ago and she had blonde hair , but I'm sure it's the same person . Can anyone remember her on ideal/ create & craft ???

Yes that is same person, Abby Surgeon, now Abby Horne, she worked for Ideal World and C&C at one time.

As well as guest presenter on QVC which various items she also works on Gems TV's channel which they broadcast in the US, RocksTV.

Don't see so much of the big guy who used to do the tvs never missed an opportunity to talk about his son jack feel as though i know him personally.

Nick Alsbuy and he has left QVC, I watched his final show it was a few weeks or so ago.

I don't know what she was wearing during the TSV, because I didn't bother watching. I've just channel hopped and she's on at the moment wearing what can only be described as a satin look, off the shoulder, bedsheet.

Very smart ....................... not!

I remember her from being On IW/CC she was actually an ok presenter on there, not sure shes an ideal technology presenter thou :smirk:

Latest posts

Back