Sandstone pendant TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Any opinions on this? http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.frames.y.tpl.uktsv.item.tsv.cm_scid.TSV?cm_re=Spotlight-_-TSV-_-Image:697288

I'm glad Jilly made it clear that the stone is man-made; other presenters fudge the issue. I've always likes the Gold version of the stone since Lee Sands brought some of it to QVC years ago calling it goldstone. I quite like the oval but I never really wear hearts. I just thought I'd start off the discussion as no one had posted about it yet; maybe that's a sign they just have this as a Bank Holiday loss-leader in case no one is watching?

Jude xx

I usually like the goldstone in blue and gold but this is a bit boring!

Looks like they have put much thought into it tbh.

me no likey...looks clumsy

Me neither and I do like both colours. And I have bought pieces from QVC and from abroad. I prefer the blue sandstone to be twinkly rather full on sparkly. I bought one set from QVC recently that almost looked grey because it was so sparkly but I think that I'm in the minority on this one because lots of the reviews on La Q complain if the blue pieces don't sparkle like the gold does.

I must admit though I was tempted by the heart ring and the stretch bracelets but as yet I haven't bought it. I am exercising my willpower!!

It is too big, especially the oval one, the heart one is nicer than the oval.

I like big pieces of Jewellery - and this proves to me that Lola R is not worth the money!!!

However,having said all of that - I think the TSV - shape and colour are very boring:blush:

Really like some of the bracelets on offer today but haven't decided to buy anything. The TSV selections are too big for me. I don't wear statement pieces but they look nice. I think they could have been a little more creative. Hmmm ... let me think a Lola Rose bracelet or a QVC brand in gold or blue sandstone? Any opinions as to which is better for the money? :mysmilie_506:

I love Lola Rose but I think you could mix and match the pieces on offer today with Lola Rose. I don't have any Lola Rose sandstone but I do have sandstone pieces bought from Egypt and Turkey as well as from QVC and I mix them all up.

I thought the bracelet with the flower on earlier had a real flavour of Lola Rose about it

Bugger forgot to say that there is no question that the QVC sandstone is less e expensive. But you're not able to compare like with like as the designs are quite different.

If you like the bracelets then try them. If you love it that really is all that matters.

Ages ago I wanted the sweetie bracelet from Links of London but thought it was a lot of money for a fairly simple silver bracelet. I ended up buying a silver bead stretch bracelet from QVC and I love it. It was less than half the price and because it's similar but not the same so many people comment on it.

Latest posts

Back