Sara Griffiths...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Congrats to Sara and her OH. I hope she takes as much time off as she wants. I seem to remember a certain presenter on GMTV who had a baby and was back in a couple of weeks!! I obviously will not name her but perhaps she was worried the presenter who came from SKY News may be better than her!!

Congrats, Sara :)

Does baby have an official Daddy? I know that Sara dated some high-profile celebs but don't know her current partner, if any.

clemenzina

Congrats to Sara and her OH. I hope she takes as much time off as she wants. I seem to remember a certain presenter on GMTV who had a baby and was back in a couple of weeks!! I obviously will not name her but perhaps she was worried the presenter who came from SKY News may be better than her!!

Kate Garraway by any chance :mysmilie_61: I say bring back Fiona Phillips

Congrats, Sara :)

Does baby have an official Daddy? I know that Sara dated some high-profile celebs but don't know her current partner, if any.

clemenzina

That's an interesting way of putting it! :mysmilie_61: I'm trying to imagine what an unofficial one would be like? One of those 'uncles' some kids have?:mysmilie_698:

Seriously, I'm so pleased for Sara - a lovely lady for sure!

Thanks really lovely news wishing Mummy, Daddy and their new baby boy all the very best.

Enjoy and treasure every minute they soon grow up, and start giving you cheek. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_12:

welcome to the best club in the world sara "motherhood" until they start givingyou cheek :mysmilie_697::mysmilie_82:

Well done Sara! Congrats. to you and all little boy. Enjoy every moment - they grow up so soon.

Yes, who is the 'official' daddy? The daddy becomes 'unofficial' if she refuses to let the public know who he is lol lol - he may be 'official' on the birth certificate, but he's not 'official' unless I/we know who he is... so there! ;)

:mysmilie_17:
Yes, who is the 'official' daddy? The daddy becomes 'unofficial' if she refuses to let the public know who he is lol lol - he may be 'official' on the birth certificate, but he's not 'official' unless I/we know who he is... so there! ;)

For her sake I hope she doesn't want to remain :mysmilie_11: then!

I'm an old romantic I do hope they are a happy couple with their new baby.

I did here a sad tale don't know if it's was true with regard to Kara Trinton when she left to have her little boy and it all had changed when she returned back to work.

:mysmilie_348:

I once heard her refer to a boyfriend who lived in Amercia.

:mysmilie_698:

I'm an old romantic I do hope they are a happy couple with their new baby.

I did here a sad tale don't know if it's was true with regard to Kara Trinton when she left to have her little boy and it all had changed when she returned back to work.
What was the sad tale then? I always blamed her for ruining a show with Tim Holtz [because she couldn't keep her gob shut]and turning him off coming back for a while...but that's a craft thing [T.H. fans will know what I'm talking about.]

I went off Kara Tritton when she was presenting a Diamonique show and suggested one ring would make a good engagement ring then added that her chap had bought her a real diamond "and a good job it was too!". It sounded like Diamonique was good enough for us plebs but not for her.

I always liked Kara Tritton, but couldn't stand Kara Baker and was pleased when she left

I always liked Kara Tritton, but couldn't stand Kara Baker and was pleased when she left

I think I got confused between the two Karas when I posted about the Diamonique comment and I think I meant Kara Baker not Kara Tritton. KT was the one who did the voices for animated films wasn't she? It was the other Kara who used to make cards who made the comment.

Latest posts

Back