Save P & P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
The 10th February 2010 may sound like a normal day, but at QVC we're offering lots of top offers as part of 'ten-two-ten' day. Here's what you can expect…

• 10p P&P on two items every hour on QVC TV

• Special prices on a selection of 10 'one-minute-wonders' on-air between 09.50 and 10.00, and from 21.50 to 22.00.

• Up to 100 additional items on qvcuk.com with 10p P&P.

fashion forward, over generous, providing good service & high value items at very fair - competetive price point .... that is our QVC
with gimicks which serve only the customers to keep them loyal

I know what you mean! However, I was ridiculously pleased with my 10p P&P as those of us that don't live in the U.K. are often excluded from these sort of offers.

I know what you mean! However, I was ridiculously pleased with my 10p P&P as those of us that don't live in the U.K. are often excluded from these sort of offers.

Artemis, I bet that you won't just pay 10p. You will pay the difference between the normal postage and european postage plus 10p. For example, I have found that if I buy something that would cost £3.95 to post to a UK address, I end up paying £4.95 to have it delivered to Italy. They knock off the £3.95 but not the extra if you see what I mean.

Wasn't surprised to see the Amanda Lamb luggage at 10p p and p. They've had bad reviews on the website. I bet they didn't urge customers to read the reviews when they were flogging them this morning.

Artemis, I bet that you won't just pay 10p. You will pay the difference between the normal postage and european postage plus 10p. For example, I have found that if I buy something that would cost £3.95 to post to a UK address, I end up paying £4.95 to have it delivered to Italy. They knock off the £3.95 but not the extra if you see what I mean.

It's gone through at 10p and is showing in my history as that, I must admit I was surprised. As it's a heavy item it would normally be 7.95.

Have had a nosey at qvc.com and the selection really is poor that's on offer however if you purchase any of the tat on offer you get entered into a prize draw. Hey, I won't be rushing to the phone! x

Wasn't surprised to see the Amanda Lamb luggage at 10p p and p. They've had bad reviews on the website. I bet they didn't urge customers to read the reviews when they were flogging them this morning.

I've just had a look at those and the average score is 2.6 but all the good reviews seem to be from people who haven't actually used them!

10 p P & P

already spotted this one! and have ordered a ring that I nearly ordered a couple of days ago and would have paid £3.45 p & p for.

On a completely different subject - am I the only person in the country who finds Charlie Brook the most irritating man on TV who seems to get his nose into everything even fashion.

10 pence postage

What on earth is this all about?

No significance in this country at all I'm afraid.

Yet another Mother Ship decision I expect.

In the States they say 02102010, 10th February, 2010

This is the only reason I can think.

Why don't they just wait for the 10th October?

Latest posts

Back