SBC Lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Can anyone remember the name of the lady who used to present SBC? Wonder what she is doing now?

Lorraine something or other. I vaguely remember her parting from SBC wasn't too amicable.

Lorraine something or other. I vaguely remember her parting from SBC wasn't too amicable.

Thanks! Have just googled her. Lorraine Winslade. She is launching a new range of cosmetics....................that should be interesting. :thinking

This is on Lorraine's site,

''Sadly I cannot go back to QVC as their policy is to not allow presenters to return with another brand – even my own! However I am in talks with another shopping channel so I hope that you and other customers will be prepared to view another channel and not just QVC. ''

I hope she will now be much happier. Good for her striking out on her own. I too know how it feels for ******* employers who have no thought, care or appreciation for how hard you work.:angry:

Namely our wonderful NHS in my case. Thery treat nurses like ****.

Well done Lorraine & good luck. I will await your products with interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is on Lorraine's site,

''Sadly I cannot go back to QVC as their policy is to not allow presenters to return with another brand – even my own!.

They let Stacey return with YBF after Models Prefer, what's the difference?

Eaxctly many guests on QVC reappear with different brands so it is very unfair of Lorraine to be treated differently. Ultrasun guest has appeared with others, as has the Gale Hayman guest and the Casual & Co lady does other fashion shows sometimes.

Hi,

I believe Lorraine Winslade is due to join Ideal World in a couple of months - with her own brand of products.

i like her honesty. there is no way i would let keely do a facial on me as she says that the pcmc is excellent for oliy combination skin and she would slap it on as she obviously knows best and thats that.

the thought of undressing while those girls massage my ample saggy body does not appeal to me.

i went to an elemis counter to chat and look at the body range the girl was trying to flog me some products but she has never used any of the stuff how silly is that.

at least she was honest.:sleepy:

Latest posts

Back